2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
Moksu wrote:
"
arphenlive wrote:
I played a bit with your tree and for 1 more point I got more damage,more ES,Aura nodes and potentially upgrade to another 1 or 2 jewel sockets :P

Mind sharing the link for us plebs?

More ES and with Enlightment lvl 3 you can run Hatred,Blashpemy,Discipline. I don't find AA on my taste :P
Last edited by arphenlive on Mar 18, 2016, 5:02:16 AM
"
sefarison wrote:
Started playing this build, but I seriously underestimated how many chroms it takes to 4G a regalia. Geting 4G1B on my 5L is harder than 4G2B on 6L.

yea for colour i did alt spam for less attribute requirement so it was easier to do, for my 6 link i spend around 1400 chromes for 4 green
"
arphenlive wrote:
I played a bit with your tree and for 1 more point I got more damage,more ES,Aura nodes and potentially upgrade to another 1 or 2 jewel sockets :P

Question 1: Is Ass Mark really needed to sustain mana or Is the mana regen/1 mana gain on hit jewel enough?

Question 2: Just realized this build can easily go LL with shavs since Pain Attunement is 1 point. Mind giving some exemples why LL would not be better for this?I mean you get 57% Chaos Resistance from Mings,35% from Atziri's Flask and 30% From Pathfinder whenever you use a flask. Means you will have capped chaos rez and more damage & more resistances due to going Low Life.

Question 3: Would the 20% convert Vinktar's still be good or the light damage to spells one is better? pleb question.

U probably cant do no regen maps without assassins mark, but it could be doable to fix the tree/items to not require the sustain from asassins mark

My end game goal is to go low life, but even with resist CI makes you immune, also 6 link regalia is cheaper than 6 link shavs :P

if u convert ur phys to lightning you will apply less poison damage, so i prefer the one with added elemental as it still leeches to full instantly on single target
Last edited by Nekhebet on Mar 18, 2016, 5:13:13 AM
"
Moksu wrote:

ah I dont feel like i need the damage from hatred as it doesnt have any synergy with poison, but the chill is nice, similar to AA
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
Moksu wrote:

ah I dont feel like i need the damage from hatred as it doesnt have any synergy with poison, but the chill is nice, similar to AA

Well it's EXTRA damage so it's even more damage that is not converted plus the aura nodes It gives around 45-50% Increased. Anyway you are saying Low Life is better?I am having a huge dilemma If Ci or LL is better,I do have the currency to get it running too.
"

More ES and with Enlightment lvl 3 you can run Hatred,Blashpemy,Discipline. I don't find AA on my taste :P

"
oh you skipped the True strike... interesting

ah I dont feel like i need the damage from hatred as it doesnt have any synergy with poison, but the chill is nice, similar to AA[/quote]

"
Well it's EXTRA damage so it's even more damage that is not converted plus the aura nodes It gives around 45-50% Increased. Anyway you are saying Low Life is better?I am having a huge dilemma If Ci or LL is better,I do have the currency to get it running too.

It might look good on the tooltop but personally I would use dual curse over hatred to have both assassins mark and vuln.
For LL vs CI i think CI is more the more defensive option while low life offers a large damage boost, so i wouldnt define one as better
Last edited by Nekhebet on Mar 18, 2016, 7:41:17 AM
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"

"
oh you skipped the True strike... interesting

"

It might look good on the tooltop but personally I would use dual curse over hatred to have both assassins mark and vuln.
For LL vs CI i think CI is more the more defensive option while low life offers a large damage boost, so i wouldnt define one as better[/quote]

Aight I got the money and fusings to try to get a 6L Shavs running,I will try the LL version. I will also consider the double curse route. Will let you know how it went
"

Aight I got the money and fusings to try to get a 6L Shavs running,I will try the LL version. I will also consider the double curse route. Will let you know how it went

Just remember it might be hard to colour the shavs because of the INT requirement u might need 2-3k chromes

you can also use RF with low life for boss dps boost, should provide very high dps
Last edited by Nekhebet on Mar 18, 2016, 10:06:47 AM
Not sure why the DPS boost is needed.. I'm level 95 currently with this spec and even with a lvl 20 bladefall (lvl 21 is my next upgrade) I'm oneshotting every pack in maps and taking down t15 bosses in 2-3 seconds.

Question - what would you do gear-wise if you got a skyforth? Any way to avoid using Stone of Lazhwar at that point?

Also, this build is pretty easy to IIR with. I still need to get good ventors, but still have 9k es, capped resists and 225 iir pretty easily swapping rings neck helm and going a bit less ES and more resists on gloves.

iir gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info