2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

This build rox.

I manage to reroll one of my rangers and found some gears in stash to try out.

Damn awesome
"
lightofeast wrote:
This build rox.

I manage to reroll one of my rangers and found some gears in stash to try out.

Damn awesome

happy to hear you are enjoying it
So hard to find gear for this spec.
Last edited by Moksu on Mar 17, 2016, 5:01:27 PM
"
Moksu wrote:

this spec was really easy to gear...

what are you having issues finding?
"
Moksu wrote:

I think rathpith is the most rare item because its map only.

For chest u can even get divination cards.
Doing this build as my 3rd char this league. It is really good so far. Still missing the explosions from my standrd coc discharge char :D but this one does also do very much dps and is less cheaper than coc discharge

My Gear:

Started playing this build, but I seriously underestimated how many chroms it takes to 4G a regalia. Geting 4G1B on my 5L is harder than 4G2B on 6L.
"
darkfalldoon wrote:
"
Moksu wrote:

this spec was really easy to gear...

what are you having issues finding?

High ES gloves/helmet, high ress rings/neck, also the flasks are pretty expensive.

ps. how do you people got enough mana redu on whirling blades/cyclone without having to use mana flask? Was there some passive tree note i missed.
Last edited by Moksu on Mar 18, 2016, 1:50:08 AM
I played a bit with your tree and for 1 more point I got more damage,more ES,Aura nodes and potentially upgrade to another 1 or 2 jewel sockets :P

Question 1: Is Ass Mark really needed to sustain mana or Is the mana regen/1 mana gain on hit jewel enough?

Question 2: Just realized this build can easily go LL with shavs since Pain Attunement is 1 point. Mind giving some exemples why LL would not be better for this?I mean you get 57% Chaos Resistance from Mings,35% from Atziri's Flask and 30% From Pathfinder whenever you use a flask. Means you will have capped chaos rez and more damage & more resistances due to going Low Life.

Question 3: Would the 20% convert Vinktar's still be good or the light damage to spells one is better? pleb question.

Last edited by arphenlive on Mar 18, 2016, 5:01:12 AM
"
arphenlive wrote:
I played a bit with your tree and for 1 more point I got more damage,more ES,Aura nodes and potentially upgrade to another 1 or 2 jewel sockets :P

Mind sharing the link for us plebs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info