2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
stick111 wrote:
Hello, Nekhebet!
Thank you for your build! We are pleased to play them all the previous league!
Following the publication of today's patchnout - do you think there will be any changes in the build of 2.3?
I have not seen fundamental changes in the patch for this build. Nerf have not touched? :)

Sorry my english)

The build remains untouched and should just be even stronger with 2.3 and the 2 additional ascendancy points. I personally plan to grab the node which has 8% reduced elemental damage taken, flask charges per 3 seconds and 20% chance to avoid cosuming flask charges
"
caecusum wrote:
I'm also curious how people will spend the 2 extra ascendancy points in Prophecy. It seems like adding Nature's Boon for the chance to not use charges could be good, but just taking 2 small nodes would be okay as well.

I was planning to take the 2 small nodes before the changes, but i think natures boon is justified now after the buff.
Really nice build still
did roll this as my first character on Prophecy league softcore
Here is my gear what i used for the end game lab run.

Spoiler

Hi, How can i keep mana cost if i don't have vessel??
Hello nice build,your only life leech is from your 2 flasks. Is the Lightning dmg from the vinktars the only lightning dmg u have ? is that really enough ?
"
cuakman wrote:
Hi, How can i keep mana cost if i don't have vessel??

you can try to get leech enchant on boots or elreon jewelry
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
Hello nice build,your only life leech is from your 2 flasks. Is the Lightning dmg from the vinktars the only lightning dmg u have ? is that really enough ?

Yep for me the 2 flask was enough to instant leech around 8-10k ES while fighting end game bosses
U said u started CoC at lvl 50. How did u stay alive ? Warlords Mark or did u use life leech ?
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
U said u started CoC at lvl 50. How did u stay alive ? Warlords Mark or did u use life leech ?

probably just life potions
Just an update, bought some cheaper skyforth at league end. Now I am in standard trying to level!!

Looking for good gems and upgrades again, but a lot more tankier :) Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info