2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

Pathfinder got some pretty sweet changes.

btw: any tips on how to level this build in the new league?
Last edited by Moksu on May 26, 2016, 1:22:31 AM
Do you think a similar build using spectral Throw could also be viable?
Physical based so blade fall and either ek or glacial cascade (i need gmp linked so that deduces one spell)
i made a tree life based, if you could give me an honest opinion it would be great!

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAECAxsAdpuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn11_roknWJa73pEDcjw7g6jiiP2TZKNfTB8UUfnVCT9_9431O0_Ps-95o2_1CMwcd2oS3g6QgW1wzoqOJu1X7DKSohbsAuExW-enKSHE3cH8bNLV8DjgwlgQ249voAkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13ydf2Eb9RCtUjrYxEvNj2dqmyMYqxVhaXLDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRj_pcQFS9Fe2Wi9W5kBtwVpoT29Tr9WSd8h3o1psmMgGyGc96Yet6UyLq6xRqjPVvyBSi2bDYzeo3TMedjZL3PemYF5Z_lp9t

Thank you in advance!
"
ArsaPoE wrote:
Physical based so blade fall and either ek or glacial cascade (i need gmp linked so that deduces one spell)
i made a tree life based, if you could give me an honest opinion it would be great!

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAECAxsAdpuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn11_roknWJa73pEDcjw7g6jiiP2TZKNfTB8UUfnVCT9_9431O0_Ps-95o2_1CMwcd2oS3g6QgW1wzoqOJu1X7DKSohbsAuExW-enKSHE3cH8bNLV8DjgwlgQ249voAkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqC13ydf2Eb9RCtUjrYxEvNj2dqmyMYqxVhaXLDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRj_pcQFS9Fe2Wi9W5kBtwVpoT29Tr9WSd8h3o1psmMgGyGc96Yet6UyLq6xRqjPVvyBSi2bDYzeo3TMedjZL3PemYF5Z_lp9t

Thank you in advance!

That's a completely different build.

Generally, if you're playing pathfinder, the question isn't if--but how you get to the Witch's alchemist cluster.

Also, if you want to do projectile CoC, you can actually do a very funny Lioneye's Fall assassin build--here's how:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAEGAB8AdrDYotlR2bCS_5MWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfIrChEvD6ski8M6KjibtV-wykpvnpykhxN3B_GzS1fA44TF44QN0WNDtMWdqmyMYqzxilFMrEd9WypNPydKyFpSqJp7w0fiIuKkOW6qtfI1kti9_o_-Crc-g8w8LcauxPZyqYnYaFjXloNfrKpZ8-1EvJpBcslnp6UaOJBVJy-fPi3S9zLqGHIPZp4WQIV9lG9mVEou1YuSfT0-5c-Yb9wjdqzPfq2NgwnC7CpbefZDNlLs-Ou77ZHO891oZW1s7LCMC7l8GYqXBsSiNj0byM_d

Barrage - CoC - EK - Spark - Pierce - your choice for last link (could be hilarious and go CoC immortal call)
"
Moksu wrote:
Pathfinder got some pretty sweet changes.

btw: any tips on how to level this build in the new league?

When i did this build it was as a secondary character, but im planning something similar for prophecy, my plan is to level with blade vortex until i can made a switch into my core build, using hybrid early on and transitioning into CI
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
ArsaPoE wrote:

Thank you in advance!

That's a completely different build.

Generally, if you're playing pathfinder, the question isn't if--but how you get to the Witch's alchemist cluster.

Also, if you want to do projectile CoC, you can actually do a very funny Lioneye's Fall assassin build--here's how:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAEGAB8AdrDYotlR2bCS_5MWvyaVYeJVS4w2idNwUioLXfIrChEvD6ski8M6KjibtV-wykpvnpykhxN3B_GzS1fA44TF44QN0WNDtMWdqmyMYqzxilFMrEd9WypNPydKyFpSqJp7w0fiIuKkOW6qtfI1kti9_o_-Crc-g8w8LcauxPZyqYnYaFjXloNfrKpZ8-1EvJpBcslnp6UaOJBVJy-fPi3S9zLqGHIPZp4WQIV9lG9mVEou1YuSfT0-5c-Yb9wjdqzPfq2NgwnC7CpbefZDNlLs-Ou77ZHO891oZW1s7LCMC7l8GYqXBsSiNj0byM_d

Barrage - CoC - EK - Spark - Pierce - your choice for last link (could be hilarious and go CoC immortal call)

I actually made that CoC set up on another character and it was very effective, i can definitely recommend it, i went with deadeye for the massive proj speed, but took chain over pierce tho, EK ended up being able to off screen and spark went crazy distances also.

As already mentioned, you want to at least get the witch flask nodes, they are imo the most OP cluster in the passive tree, and pathfinder can utilize them even better than other builds, definitely a must take. Not sure how a ST variation would fare with this build, unfortunately none of the phys spells benefit much from GMP which is why i personally prefer cyclone. In your tree i would probably not take the thrill killer and maybe get the balistic mastery for some proj speed. I feel like this build is pretty hard to make life based because life is fairly hard to get in that area. For my build next league im making a similar pathfinder to this but using KB instead, and ill be starting out with hybrid so i can utilize the strong ES nodes in the witch starting area, also picking up a wand will allow me to need very low crit from the passive tree, perfect for starting out.
Last edited by Nekhebet on May 30, 2016, 6:02:12 AM
Hello, Nekhebet!
Thank you for your build! We are pleased to play them all the previous league!
Following the publication of today's patchnout - do you think there will be any changes in the build of 2.3?
I have not seen fundamental changes in the patch for this build. Nerf have not touched? :)

Sorry my english)
"
ArsaPoE wrote:

You can use the exact same tree and items that this build uses for Spectral Throw instead of Cyclone. I used to switch between those 2 all the time on my scion. You just have to switch out 3 gems: ST instead of Cyclone, GMP instead of Bladevortex/EK and either Glacial Cascade or Arctic Breath instead of Controlled Destruction. The Cyclone version is a bit better in terms of single target and on maps with linear layout, while the ST version is a bit faster on more open maps, since it's not melee and it's a nice alternative to not make the build boring. ST is a bit laggier though, especcialy with Glacial Cascade.
I'm also curious how people will spend the 2 extra ascendancy points in Prophecy. It seems like adding Nature's Boon for the chance to not use charges could be good, but just taking 2 small nodes would be okay as well.
"
caecusum wrote:
I'm also curious how people will spend the 2 extra ascendancy points in Prophecy. It seems like adding Nature's Boon for the chance to not use charges could be good, but just taking 2 small nodes would be okay as well.

Veteran Bowyer? The 10% damage that you get as ele damage don't do too much, but 100% increased flask charges for enemies you kill that are affected by status ailments (which is all of them due to vinktars shock aura) is pretty good. :)
"
wage wrote:
Veteran Bowyer? The 10% damage that you get as ele damage don't do too much, but 100% increased flask charges for enemies you kill that are affected by status ailments (which is all of them due to vinktars shock aura) is pretty good. :)

Yeah, that's probably a better choice than Nature's Boon, or you could respec into it once you've picked up a vinktars. Do you think it's better than getting the two small damage/flask effect nodes? Not having tried the build, I don't know how hard it is to keep flasks filled in its current (2.2) form.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info