Perandus Challenge Stats

This graph shows the relative number of people who have completed each exact number of challenges. While there are a total of 40 challenges, the later ones don't show up on the graph due to having very few completions so far.

Out of people who have completed any challenges:
  • 13.89% of players have completed 12 challenges and have earned the Perandus Footprints Effect.
  • 0.67% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Perandus Weapon Effect.
  • 0.01% of players have completed 36 challenges and have earned the Perandus Portal Effect.

As you can see, it's relatively easy to earn the first Perandus microtransaction effect. The others are hard to finish within a week, but people are managing it and we're expecting plenty more players to earn them over the next eleven weeks.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2016, 6:56:58 AM
nice
11 more weeks of Perandus league is pretty exciting.
Last edited by WedgieEvans on Mar 14, 2016, 1:20:58 AM
:O
.67% :D
What about the Perandus HC vs Perandus SC stats?

Curious about those challenge completions.

Shiny power!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Last edited by D4wdl on Mar 14, 2016, 2:47:58 AM
Dont think I'll get many more than 15 done...makes me sad as I really wanted that Portal. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Neat
Close to get 12 o/
It feels like we're already farther into the league then we are.
Last edited by MethodsOfMayhem on Mar 14, 2016, 9:21:20 AM
wow my first time on the first page :)

its really easy to get 12.
11 more weeks is amazing. This league is more fun than i expected.

ps: where are the rankings for the lab. speed runs? i want the unique jewls :D.
ign POWERSIPHONFORTHEWINNN
Last edited by MrS on Mar 14, 2016, 1:28:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info