{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

The bouncing blade guys 'truth extractors' are a lot of fun with projectile weakeness and appropriate supports, especially for indoor maps where they can hit the same mob multiple times with the same blade.
IGN: Asmosis
Online between 0800 - 1300 GMT
"
Completed 14 Challengesmattc3303 wrote:
I tried playing around with Reliquarians yesterday. It seems like beyond act 10. You can't really find these guys anywhere else.

I just got attacked by them in Relic Chambers map

Infact the map verisons seem to have more powerful/larger AOE on thei firestorm thing.

The Sanguinue Reliquarian seems serious

But they don't descecrate even in their own areas

edit - i summoned one, along with my squad of 1 Solar guard, 1 Wickerman and 1 Vanguard in SSF Abyss
I have a 4 link Vis mortis setup - Spectre + minion damage + spell echo + GMP.
So these guys just hang back and spam their 3 + GMP proj spell and then drop their firestorm thing, which does ignite

Last edited by CoolColJ on Dec 20, 2017 5:29:20 PM
came across this in maze map

http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Twisted+Effigy

seems pretty tanky, damage looks good
It does a some kind of channeling ground cascade thing

---

tried 2 of those SRS summoning spectres, they seem better than in Harbinger, had Hatred aura.
in SSf just a 4 link, with spell echo and GMP (their projectile spectral thing benefits from both)

1 Solar guard and 1 Wikcerman as well. Might try with a Vanguard

Last edited by CoolColJ on Dec 23, 2017 5:17:19 AM
Guys could you help me ID these spectered mobs? They are hovering/flying, have heads with serpents probably and shoots black swirly projectiles (seems to pierce). Got them by accident somewhere in wetlands or around (act6, me lvl51 or so). Seems to me that I cant Desecrate this type of creature anywhere, took them just for fun to replace Flame Sentinel for Act3, which died too often at lvl50. And found out that these are awesome, seems to me they just cant die. Never seen them dmged, just without shields. And now I am scared to loose them by accident :-)

NL72GUd
Last edited by Wlkus on Jan 2, 2018 8:01:44 PM
Answering myself, it seems that its Wraith from A7 Crypt.
Does the added crit from ice golem affect the frost sentinel's freezing rate?
I am doing a Flame Golem build. I was planning to have 2 Spectres as OFFENSIVE support to the golems.
What would you suggest guys?
I also need them to be tanky, don't want to resummon them all the time.

I know there are some Carnage Chieftain monkey and I tried them a bit, but they seem to be rarely using their ability.
Are there some with auras and such?

Join the discussion if you are also tired of seeing flame / elemental spectres as the only viable way for this game. Topic: Ele damage vs phys / chaos.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2022808
Last edited by Funkjoker on Jan 11, 2018 5:07:22 PM
"
Completed 17 ChallengesAsmosis wrote:
The bouncing blade guys 'truth extractors' are a lot of fun with projectile weakeness and appropriate supports, especially for indoor maps where they can hit the same mob multiple times with the same blade.

What supports are you using?

do they always pierce?

I see they can cause bleeding. Could be useful for my SRS/spectre build to use bloodlust on my SRS

Last edited by CoolColJ on Jan 16, 2018 6:12:43 PM
Is there any where I can look up spectre's life numbers?

PoB indicates that my lv84 spectres (picked fire-eater which has similar life% to tukohama's) only have 25k-ish life while my Anime Guardian has about 40k.

The numbers are apparently wrong, according to how their survivability looks like in real game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info