{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

"
unsane wrote:
"
Hercanic wrote:

By the description looks like it casts Enduring Cry, only getting charges for itself, not sharing.

Correct, SO FAR, i believe none has proven to: except if you count the cursing "oak-something" spectre with warlord's mark.

Did someone tried any spectre with Mine/Trap skills with Skitterbots? I'm trying to find Blackguard Stalker, but I can't find them.
I should! try them with undying incinerators and the ones with (can't remember name) chaos/fire traps... I see that trap support gems do support these, but, unlike multiple projectiles, or fork/chain, the "clustered" or other "multiple traps" are VERY punishing -51% less damage for 4 extra traps, whereas the lesser multiple proj is just -21%. So, idk If these guys are worth it, also, their trap skill has a cooldown, and their fireball is not as good as Solar guards or goatmen
"
redrios wrote:
I should! try them with undying incinerators and the ones with (can't remember name) chaos/fire traps... I see that trap support gems do support these, but, unlike multiple projectiles, or fork/chain, the "clustered" or other "multiple traps" are VERY punishing -51% less damage for 4 extra traps, whereas the lesser multiple proj is just -21%. So, idk If these guys are worth it, also, their trap skill has a cooldown, and their fireball is not as good as Solar guards or goatmen

I like undying incinerators damage, but they have Minion Instability with them, cutting 1/3 of the life pool, which is not so great.

Blackguard Stalker has a good Damage and Life multiplier, but is hard to find them.

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Blackguard+Stalker
I found them, and the answer is: "I don't know".

I'm surprised about them, they kill things so fast that I can't even notice the traps, so far my favorite physical spectre.

EDIT: the answer is: skitterbots don't trigger spectres mines, I guess because it's not direct yours.
Last edited by Bloodmila on Oct 26, 2019, 11:33:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info