{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

I've just started using solarsworn archmages and they do insane damage with their magma orb, its a bit slow moving though.

figure relinking with faster proj should solve that, since it pierces its great for getting past invincible shrines/uniques with ease

It's also hilariously fun to watch a solid wall of magma orbs just flatten everything as it moves along.
IGN: Asmosis
Online between 0800 - 1300 GMT
Last edited by Asmosis on Jun 9, 2018 2:49:59 AM
has anyone found out if any specters are using new trap mechanics? im curious but i have no idea which monsters use traps in their kits
If one were to use the lightning version of the vaal advocates, what would you switch to for Elemental Equilibrium? Freezing pulse? Firestorm? I've only ever used Arc or Ball Lightning for EE so I guess it's time to experiment.
freezing pulse with 1 of its support jewels is really nice, super fast and hits just outside of your screen and with 3 projectiles covers a decent "wedge" shaped area.

The new cold snap might be better though, if it does actually hit.
IGN: Asmosis
Online between 0800 - 1300 GMT
"
If one were to use the lightning version of the vaal advocates, what would you switch to for Elemental Equilibrium? Freezing pulse? Firestorm? I've only ever used Arc or Ball Lightning for EE so I guess it's time to experiment.

Firestorm is actually really good for it also it doesnt require GMP.
So you can use 2 curses with curse on hit in 4link :).

Couple more things it also last for a bit just like ball lightning so it maintains "aggro" better and its almost as good with cursing outside screen as ball lightning.
Last edited by alludus on Jun 15, 2018 7:20:58 AM
https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8rpej1/new_spectres_risen_vaal_advocate_immortal_540/?st=jikobqov&sh=0d5b5b10

Far more discussion on reddit than here lol

Anyway, after testing them out against Shaper, they turn out to be a viable alternative to SG. The fire ones are worse though, because their firestorm isn't really great in terms of damage and takes too long to apply.
The lightning ones use DelayedSkillTrigger on top of their regular lght fireball which is similiar to stormcall but far more efficient than stormcall.

Has anyone tested the phys and chaos ones against guardians / shaper in a good gem setup and can post his results?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info