[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

First time trying trap build and I can't figure out exactly what OP changed to fit blasphemy + temp chains in links. Could someone explain or post their gear so I could see the new gem setup? Thank you!
"
ReIish wrote:
"
Geoffri's chest allows to use almost the same tree as op does. My version allows me to run Carcass jack and have around 30-40% increased AoE compared to OP. I need this AoE because im dropping Void Manipulation for Concentrated Effect (fucktone more dmg).
Also Acro means 50% less energy shield. LESS not reduced, which is huge for me and not for someone who only wants to spam traps. (plus i just dont like dodge, its not consistent form of defence)

Ill have around 5k life (154% from tree) and 2-3k ES. Around 6k of eHp and 280 ES regen per sec.
thats more than enough to not give a fuck about titty bitchs and those other spiky fuckers. Vaal Discipline always there to save me in case of Golem suicidal attempts - increasing ehp to 8k.

ps. always run WB + Fortify but thats nothing new.

Flask nodes for better life and survivability management (26% less phys taken Basalt/ more armor/ more max rex/ more dmg plenty of utility)

But still demn you !! Give back my helmets ; _ ;

ps. Also attitude of OP will most likely get this build 100% nerf batted for next league... "Look at me im killing your hardest boss in 5 sec"...

Is there anyway we could get a link to your gear / passive tree? that'd be really helpful for this tankier version for us HC peeps

Well i could comment on this with two points:
1) Overall my build is not yet finished, ive only sent it to few people that asked about it on priv. Im still testing whats best setup. Im even considering taking acro and losing half of the ES. ZO flask is also some funny way to save points which ill for sure test also. So as for now i have nothing i can "showoff"

2) Even with 6-8k eHp and enfeeble on i wouldnt propose this build for HC environment. I know there is other trapper that runs BladeFall traps with 12k ES which might be more suited for HC players.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Well i could comment on this with two points:
1) Overall my build is not yet finished, ive only sent it to few people that asked about it on priv. Im still testing whats best setup. Im even considering taking acro and losing half of the ES. ZO flask is also some funny way to save points which ill for sure test also. So as for now i have nothing i can "showoff"

2) Even with 6-8k eHp and enfeeble on i wouldnt propose this build for HC environment. I know there is other trapper that runs BladeFall traps with 12k ES which might be more suited for HC players.

I like this build a lot I've ran it in hardcore before when I was newer and only died b/c my ignorance of the game ( and I ran the crit version ) So if you have some way of making it tankier with EB/ZO/MoM then I'm extremely interested, I'm currently rebuilding it right now but itd be excellent to see how you organized your gear to get so much energy shield and also your passive tree... I understand If you don't want to post an unfinished product but if you could PM me or something or just post it saying " this is for Relish its by far not finished " itd help me out a ton. Sorry for bugging you about it, im just still pretty new and every amount of information helps
Thanks for the build - I am still at the beginning but always wanted to play a trapper and with bladefall in deerstalker it already feels pretty good :)
A guild made had an hair trigger jewel spare for me is it a good use in the build? I assume in the early stages it could help but later on? Haven't played for a long time and feeling a bit lost with the jewels - hopefully someone could help. Thanks :)
"
hankinsohl wrote:

However, due to Consuming Dark's poison application, separately we get another source of damage, namely the poison DOT. The following damage types affect the poison DOT:
Increased Damage
Increased Chaos Damage
Increased Poison Damage
Increased Damage Over Time

since the build apply poison with an aoe trap the poison is scaled also by Increased Area Damage and Increased Trap Damage
"
versi2k13 wrote:
Haven't played for a long time and feeling a bit lost with the jewels - hopefully someone could help.

Hair Trigger is OK - but you'll want to replace it with a rare jewel giving +7% increased maximum life and two damage rolls as soon as you're able.

This build is already extremely powerful for DPS but is stretched thin for defense. You really don't want to give up on that life.
"
tufferugli wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:

However, due to Consuming Dark's poison application, separately we get another source of damage, namely the poison DOT. The following damage types affect the poison DOT:
Increased Damage
Increased Chaos Damage
Increased Poison Damage
Increased Damage Over Time

since the build apply poison with an aoe trap the poison is scaled also by Increased Area Damage and Increased Trap Damage

I'm actually not sure about this so I omitted those damage types.

The poison is applied by Consuming Dark. So whether this counts as having the trap apply the poison or not is unclear to me and would be difficult to test. Good question for GGG.
"
Paulygon wrote:
First time trying trap build and I can't figure out exactly what OP changed to fit blasphemy + temp chains in links. Could someone explain or post their gear so I could see the new gem setup? Thank you!

The OP's character is publicly visible. Just click on obojetnecotujest's name to the right of one of his posts, then click on "characters" then select "TRAPINYOURFACE_."
"
kamilrogoz wrote:

Depends of your unreserved mana and playstyle. Speaking for myself I got ~500 unreserved with ~75 regen/s which is way more than I actually need because I tend to open all crates, flip the rocks etc. which give me time to regen to full. However, if you play very aggressive and move from pack to pack this might not work for you and clarity will be required.

Hey. I want to do the version of the build that you are running (Dual curse non-crit).

Wanted to ask you a couple of questions:

1) Why not pick up Elemental Overload? It's 2 points away and decent boost to dmg

2) How is the survivability atm? Dying at all?

3) Would your version work without Enlighten?

4) Why not pick up Hex Master? Seems very good.
"
The OP's character is publicly visible. Just click on obojetnecotujest's name to the right of one of his posts, then click on "characters" then select "TRAPINYOURFACE_."

He doesn't have the gems he says he is now using. I was wondering what the blasphemy set up would be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info