[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

"
my new stats:

4750 life 40/46 dodge 4500 eva and

frenzy + power charges

<carcass + enchantment 8% ice trap radius neutralise conc eff>

Hey Dude,

i playing with your guide and its fantastic. i leveling as trapper and rushing like hell. now i have my equipment, second dagger and all these stuff. but atm im a little bit confused about your gemsettings. can you maybe repeat the gem settings or are the settings on the front page still legit? (clarity + Herald of ice + blasphemy(temporal chains) (with enlighten lvl2)) i counting 5 gems, how i can build this? (using already boots with vaal settings)

sorry for bad englisch :)

regards,
edelnerd

ps: is the 8% enchant from lab?
Last edited by edelnerd on Mar 31, 2016, 7:24:08 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Well, Carracas Jack is possible option. But 6l version. Need to link it first before i can drop tabula :(

ps. It will take some time, recently became a father so... :S Lurking on forums at work keeps me going :)

Good luck on fatherhood (and 6l'ing that CJack). I have a pretty hectic life as well. Logged in this morning briefly to run a quick atziri. Cadiro sold me 20 fuse and I nailed the 6l on the 12th!

I'd try this build, but I've only got a 5 link carcass and a legacy consuming dark lol
I just killed uber atziri at my first attempt.

Thanks for nice bulid
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Ya, pls update your first post.
Where do we even get Power Charges from?
"
GrimmGerim wrote:
Where do we even get Power Charges from?

The Blast Cascade notable gives 15% chance to gain a power charge when traps are triggered by an enemy.
Thanks man. I was unaware. Gonna look for it, I obviously don't have it yet.
Another video of non-crit dual curse build.
T15 Twinned Abyss
How much additional damage does the Snowforged node give? 25% or 50%? Thanks.
"
carizcoiso wrote:
How much additional damage does the Snowforged node give? 25% or 50%? Thanks.

I wasn't sure myself so I tested this.

I found that the Physical and Chaos Damage node (10% increased physical damage and 10% increased chaos damage) increased my tooltip damage less than the "Fire and Cold Damage" node (8% increased cold damage and 8% increased fire damage).

Based on this, it appears that you will receive 50% increased damage and 30% increased critical strike change when taking the Snowforged notable.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Mar 31, 2016, 5:20:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info