[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

Groovy, killed her for the first time. Still lots to improve in my char.

At what character level are people killing uber? And what are the stats needed? Eg HP,evasion, Dodge, dmg? 6L needed?
Would anybody be able to explain how the jewels work? If I get +12% spell damage, it is counted as 12% cold damage but also fire and light. Would 12% spell damage be the best offensive line on a jewel because we benefit from cold and fire damage?

I have looked at OP's tree and Kamilrogoz's (thank you for taking it off private) and see that none of you take Expeditious Munitions. This is easily accessible as it is along the path of Master Sapper and only costs 2 nodes for more throw speed, radius, and damage.

@Kamilrogoz I see that you don't run Clarity nor a mana flask in your set up, how are you managing your mana?

Please help thank you.
Last edited by Apolloco on Mar 31, 2016, 9:23:48 PM
"
Apolloco wrote:
Would anybody be able to explain how the jewels work? If I get +12% spell damage, it is counted as 12% cold damage but also fire and light. Would 12% spell damage be the best offensive line on a jewel because we benefit from cold and fire damage?

The way that GGG implements damage conversion is that it does not allow one bonus to apply multiple times.

For this reason the following damage types are the same for base damage:
Increased Damage
Increased Spell Damage
Increased Cold Damage
Increased Fire Damage
Increased Chaos Damage
Increased Area Damage
Increased Trap Damage

However, due to Consuming Dark's poison application, separately we get another source of damage, namely the poison DOT. The following damage types affect the poison DOT:
Increased Damage
Increased Chaos Damage
Increased Poison Damage
Increased Damage Over Time

So our best damage types are "Increased Damage" and "Increased Chaos Damage" since these bonuses apply both to the initial damage as well as to the poison DOT.

Note though that the base poison DOT is only 10% of base damage per second, lasting 2 seconds; moreover, this build one-shots almost everything except extremely high life bosses. For this reason, don't worry too much about getting "increased chaos damage" and "increased damage" especially since the range of these damage types for jewels are lower than some of the others and therefore a jewel lacking these damage types may in fact yield higher overall damage than a jewel containing them since the individual % increase values may be higher.

Last edited by hankinsohl on Mar 31, 2016, 10:23:02 PM
"
Apolloco wrote:
@Kamilrogoz I see that you don't run Clarity nor a mana flask in your set up, how are you managing your mana?

Please help thank you.

Look at his Ring and Amulet, high mana regen + he has Quick Recovery in his tree.

Alt just got a lot of the core gear on and I'm in the Dried Lake farming phase. Blazed through Cruel Lab so I just got Chain Reaction. Holy shit this build is so much faster with it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
brunowa wrote:
At what character level are people killing uber? And what are the stats needed? Eg HP,evasion, Dodge, dmg? 6L needed?

You can check my profile for Riejax - was 84 when I tried uber for the first time and got owned pretty much. Had 3900 health and some change with 21k tooltip dps. The trash was the worst part imo... Been trying to work on defense for now.
"
"
Apolloco wrote:

Please help thank you.

Look at his Ring and Amulet, high mana regen + he has Quick Recovery in his tree.

Just the % mana regenerate rate is enough?

@hankinsohl Thank you so much for explaining that to me!

"
Geoffri's chest allows to use almost the same tree as op does. My version allows me to run Carcass jack and have around 30-40% increased AoE compared to OP. I need this AoE because im dropping Void Manipulation for Concentrated Effect (fucktone more dmg).
Also Acro means 50% less energy shield. LESS not reduced, which is huge for me and not for someone who only wants to spam traps. (plus i just dont like dodge, its not consistent form of defence)

Ill have around 5k life (154% from tree) and 2-3k ES. Around 6k of eHp and 280 ES regen per sec.
thats more than enough to not give a fuck about titty bitchs and those other spiky fuckers. Vaal Discipline always there to save me in case of Golem suicidal attempts - increasing ehp to 8k.

ps. always run WB + Fortify but thats nothing new.

Flask nodes for better life and survivability management (26% less phys taken Basalt/ more armor/ more max rex/ more dmg plenty of utility)

But still demn you !! Give back my helmets ; _ ;

ps. Also attitude of OP will most likely get this build 100% nerf batted for next league... "Look at me im killing your hardest boss in 5 sec"...

Is there anyway we could get a link to your gear / passive tree? that'd be really helpful for this tankier version for us HC peeps
"
Apolloco wrote:
"
"
Apolloco wrote:

Please help thank you.

Just the % mana regenerate rate is enough?

@hankinsohl Thank you so much for explaining that to me!

Yes and no.

Depends of your unreserved mana and playstyle. Speaking for myself I got ~500 unreserved with ~75 regen/s which is way more than I actually need because I tend to open all crates, flip the rocks etc. which give me time to regen to full. However, if you play very aggressive and move from pack to pack this might not work for you and clarity will be required.
One more level and I'll put on heretics veil with enfeeble and chains. Should keep all res after I play with gear some.

Life will drop 200 to 3800 but enfeeble should make up for that.

Grabbing up done amulets and corrupting them. If I ever get lucky I'll reclaim points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info