[3.0] Dkodr's Crit/Block Gladiator

"
pWn3d wrote:
I'm playing a similar build with 1H foil + Max block and crit. My main Skill is Reave. My tree is also not much different, main diff is that I went IR.

But I have one question about your linked current lvl 95 tree. Why do you take a jewel on the right side with 2 pathing nodes that are 4% projectile damage when you could get a jewel with 1 dex pathing right of the duelist start towards the scion?

Also why not playing with Aegis Aurora? It's just so good defensive wise.

I have taken the nodes, just forgot to mark them on the linked skill tree.
As for Aegis I have prioritized life/armor shield, as the build struggles with getting enough life.
The shield defense nodes also scales armour from shield really well, I go from 42% to 54% mitigation with the shield I have posted in my gear section.
I will get an Aegis eventually to test it out.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Mar 24, 2016, 11:59:04 AM
I'm playing with Aegis and it's very strong. Yes you lose a bit armor, But I think the loss in life is compensated with the ES you gain. (a bit less than 500 with just Aegis and increased defenses from equipped shields). The real Strength with Aegis is that you are pretty much immune to anything that has many small hits. Most bosses with a lot of spell hits get quite easy. (Volcano or Temple).

Biggest downside is that Blood rage is bad with an ES pool imho. To compensate this I use Poachers Mark as curse (with tempest shield + CoH+ chain). Since I have a very high attackspeed I think it works well with life/mana on hit and it also generates frenzy charges.
Last edited by pWn3d on Mar 24, 2016, 5:30:34 PM
How about some more vids :D
"
Kallemann wrote:
How about some more vids :D

I have recorded a bunch, gonna up them soon :)
Can i kill Atziri with this build before its finished completely? (incl. items and lvl)
"
Noxious66 wrote:
Can i kill Atziri with this build before its finished completely? (incl. items and lvl)
I would not say it's good for killing Atziri before the damage and block is high.
Added a new video of a corrupt Waterways map

https://youtu.be/ISWI7iqxyI4

A Double Beyond Abyss Map

https://youtu.be/FCaz_HJ_2MU

A Temp. Chains Blood Magic Conservatory Map

https://youtu.be/toqsx_0d6Xc
Last edited by Dkodr on Apr 3, 2016, 7:51:43 PM
Gem section man :)
"
Kallemann wrote:
Gem section man :)

Updated gem section
Testing out the build with Flicker, works pretty well.
15,7k tooltip dmg in Hideout w Hatred up, 42k with flasks and charges. 5,8k life, 75%block%spell block
12k armour.

Gems and Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Dkodr on Apr 15, 2016, 2:13:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info