[3.0] Dkodr's Crit/Block Gladiator

"
phuctuankieu wrote:
im a newbie, Can explain pros and cons of all melee skill, thank you much
I don't have time for that. Just Google It, or test them out yourself in-game and go with what feels best, that's what I did.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
It's in the first post under Budget "Spoiler".

It's code budget version without acuity. I talk about NON budget version
"
slowhands wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

My variation on this with acuity and abyssus...similar to alkaizer build but more softcore/damage focused.

https://pastebin.com/EnSmCKRV

7.4k life. Max block. 650k shaper DPS unbuffed. 1.5M+ buffed with flasks and charges. More if you can keep ancestral protector up.

You can get a bit more damage if you swap out crit strikes for ruthless but mapping is not as smooth. Best I can get in POB is about 2.4M fully buffed. 3.3M if you select "release at 6 stacks".

I have max gems in there and some really good gear, not sure what is considered "non-budget" versus "non-realistic". Just update to 20/20 gems if not. I'm using legacy abyssus and some legacy flasks, again, potentially not realistic if you are playing harb so update as necessary.

comments welcome

cheers

Last edited by Hamdrew on Oct 23, 2017, 8:26:31 PM
"
slowhands wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

Oh right, here is my build as it is at the moment at level 98, with the same gear as in 1st post.
This is also more or less the same as what I use in the Shaper and Uber videos.

https://pastebin.com/nn3aLRCQ
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 24, 2017, 10:18:08 AM
Hi, nice Build, played an similar in breach with the Surrender shield and want to try it again with this Shield.

When i costumise my gear i saw this and now iam not sure if this maybe is the best deal.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Broken_Faith

greetings
"
Prototype80 wrote:
Hi, nice Build, played an similar in breach with the Surrender shield and want to try it again with this Shield.

When i costumise my gear i saw this and now iam not sure if this maybe is the best deal.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Broken_Faith

greetings

I would just play around with it in Path of Building to see what numbers I would get with different combos of gear and passive points.
i got the luck to enchant an Tempest Binding +2 Barrage, this made it possible for me to buy acuitys and the red nightmare jewel, build is at max Block with Tempest Shield, without the need of the painforge Node, plays very smooth and safe now. For the Shields, Broken Faith's bonus is perma Active, wich means 40% extra Chaos dmg with a 10% roll. Damagewise it is insane, but i prever my beloved surrender for armor bonus and life recovery until i finish leveling the char. for boss farming i thing faith should be the best option.
"
Prototype80 wrote:
i got the luck to enchant an Tempest Binding +2 Barrage, this made it possible for me to buy acuitys and the red nightmare jewel, build is at max Block with Tempest Shield, without the need of the painforge Node, plays very smooth and safe now. For the Shields, Broken Faith's bonus is perma Active, wich means 40% extra Chaos dmg with a 10% roll. Damagewise it is insane, but i prever my beloved surrender for armor bonus and life recovery until i finish leveling the char. for boss farming i thing faith should be the best option.

Why don't u post your gear and skill tree? Or even a PoB pastebin code?
My Profile is open, Char name is Blood_Forged.

Killed Uber Atziri today with your Build! drop was an bad rolled Disfavour, but it make up a part for the set cost :-) ! so thanks again!

Used an Starkonja for that run, but will switch to Abyssus now.
Last edited by Prototype80 on Nov 21, 2017, 4:30:35 PM
Gz, always feels god to kill Uber!
U got mana leech on a jewel, thats a nice touch. I prefer a Diamond flask
over Quicksilver, Whirling Blades is fast enough to move with for me, and high crit chance gives more consistent leech with Acuities. They are 80+ ex in Harbinger now btw, crazy.
I don't use Abyssuss, but the damage boost it gives is inzane.
Still, with good gear the build doesn't really need it, in the
videos first post I use a rare helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info