[3.0] Dkodr's Crit/Block Gladiator

Wanted to use Abyssus on uber, but stay with my Starkonja because of the Trio, i think i'll switch back to Starkonja dmg is enough and for lab runs Abyssus isn't the best choice^^

In case of Acuity's let's hope the don't destroy this Gloves with the next patch. I saw an vid today from IGN with chris in interview, there was one scene from 3.1 content where an bow build leeched life insta back, maybe there will be another source besides vaal pact.
Who knows what they'll do, it's all speculations anyway. Hopefully any changes will be for the better of the game, even if it hurts someones virtual pockets.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
This build will be actual in 3.1 in connection with the change https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ruthless_Support ?)
Last edited by sasha136667 on Dec 6, 2017, 5:25:04 AM
"
sasha136667 wrote:
This build will be actual in 3.1 in connection with the change https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ruthless_Support ?)

From patch notes:
"Ruthless Support can no longer support Channelled skills.
Cyclone can no longer be supported by Ruthless Support."
So we have to use Damage on Full Life, Maim, Brutality or whatever fits in best.
It's a nerf, kind of, but doesn't ruin the build.

Also, Vaal Pact is now in the Duelist area, I would seriously test it out with the build.
edit: tested Vaal Pact and it didn't feel good for the build
I will not follow up on this build in Abyss league so you have to figure out what changes
is best for yourself if u are following the guide.

Suggested lvl 90 skill tree patch 3.1. Note that u need some mana leech on gear for this tree to work,
if u dont have that then take 1 node by the Essence Sap cluster.

Suggested lvl 100 skill tree:

Suggested endgame gems and gear:
Spoiler

I just did Shaper deathless on standard with the gear above, 6,8k life, 59% block, 13,7k dmg with conc. effect, Hatred and Herald of Ash.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 13, 2017, 1:25:50 PM
ty a lot bro )) Good job
any idea to "switch" to a claw dual wield oriented build ? is 50 % block enough to be interesting ?
I tried to make your build on the league
Spoiler

I killed Shaper, Uber Atziri with this weapon
With which it is now outfitted it is not interesting and boring :D
This build can all)

Characteristics
Spoiler
area

concentration

defense
Last edited by sasha136667 on Feb 21, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Report Forum Post