2.2 Eluminator's Essence Drain & Contaigon Trickster with Righteous Fire!

Great build! Thank You!

Got only 1 question left. Somehow Blood Rage started eating me up recently. Had no problem keeping it up with RF with my regen, but now at 82 it somehow does much more damage. What could it be? What am i missing?

Here's my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/e6dyh/characters

Thanks
ign: ithrowitcomesback
"
e6dyh wrote:
Great build! Thank You!

Got only 1 question left. Somehow Blood Rage started eating me up recently. Had no problem keeping it up with RF with my regen, but now at 82 it somehow does much more damage. What could it be? What am i missing?

Here's my char:

Thanks

Your profile is set to private FYI.

For OP: Is it better to take +1 frenzy charge for merc bandits or the skill point?
+1 frenzy charge shaper's seed! Loving this build so far :)
"
BruceWirris wrote:
"
e6dyh wrote:
Great build! Thank You!

Here's my char:

Thanks

Your profile is set to private FYI.

For OP: Is it better to take +1 frenzy charge for merc bandits or the skill point?

Thanks! Fixed that!
ign: ithrowitcomesback
Bandits?
"
Psyhk wrote:
Bandits?

I went for Oak, Kill, Kraityn.

I think the frenzy charge in Merciless is worth it, because it adds a lot of usefull stats: More damage, attack and cast speed and 2% dodge from the boots. I don't think you can get this much value out of a single passive node.

"
SjmSon wrote:
hey pro
can u answer my question ?
What dps when u use RF with this build ?

I think with RF and without Frenzy charges I am sitting at 20k damage per second from the dot. I don't know my Tooltip dps.

"
e6dyh wrote:
Great build! Thank You!

Here's my char:

Thanks

Sorry, I don't know why blood rage would deal more damage. Maybe you have less physical damage reduction (not armour) or were cursed. I realized that it really hurts your life regen if you have to much ES gear.

"
TheCreatek wrote:
what am I missing here? You would need 15% life regen with just Rotp for RF?

You need around 13% life regen, depending on the level of Purity of Fire and how much ES you have just to sustain RF. The trickster ascendency passive multiplies all the life regen by 1.6, so you get a free 7.8% life regen if you have killed recently. This makes it easy to run bloodrage or rush a vulnerabilty map if you are really carefull.

The extra regen is just a good extra defensive layer to have and could potentially be abused to get more than 31% life regen total. (13.2 from tree + 2 shaper seed + 4.5 blood dance)*1.6 ascendency passive = 31.5% life regen per second.

Also the Patient Reaper node makes it super easy to sustain mana in addition to Rallying Cry, because you get 60% more mana regen when you killed recently.
If you're only using RF as a multiplier, why use Increased AoE when you could use Elemental Focus?
"
Sylvaeths wrote:
If you're only using RF as a multiplier, why use Increased AoE when you could use Elemental Focus?

Yes, I swapped it around. Now I use Righteous Fire with conc effect and elemental focus :D
Hello.Thanks for build!
Can you tell me which ascendancy points you grab first and last?
"
denjoyfrost wrote:
Hello.Thanks for build!
Can you tell me which ascendancy points you grab first and last?

I grabbed Patient Reaper first. This let me run RF earlier as well as provide some really good survivability.

That being said, walk the aether would probably be an acceptable choice if you've already made the switch to a dagger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info