2.2 Eluminator's Essence Drain & Contaigon Trickster with Righteous Fire!

Following your guide with bit of my own ideas I managed to clear T15 maps really fast.

Also had no problems with killing T15 bosses:
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/2XdNNn6oaKM

So, thanks for the guide!
Last edited by Sadlight11 on Jun 8, 2016, 8:52:00 PM
how do you not lose your life while having rf on? Is it cause of res or? Thanks for any help :)
He is losing, but due to high fire resist (86-88%) and high life regen, he is outregening the degen.
"
Is your regen high enough to sustain being in a party with someone running Discipline?

Yes definitely. You might need to kill something every 4 seconds to outregen the damage, but you might just get more life regen on the tree or get a life regen amulet in the new expansion.
"
Sadlight11 wrote:
Following your guide with bit of my own ideas I managed to clear T15 maps really fast.

Also had no problems with killing T15 bosses:
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/2XdNNn6oaKM

So, thanks for the guide!

Your welcome. With the new %liferegen amulet it is even easier to sustain RF.
i know it might be stupid question but if you get +1 from CD why not put RF there and curses on shield? Just wondering :D
"
flekflekica wrote:
i know it might be stupid question but if you get +1 from CD why not put RF there and curses on shield? Just wondering :D

Yeah, I am stupid.

Will switch those. Maybe I should update my build guide for 2.4 although not much has changed (the amulet though).
I must thank you. Currently i'm lvl 80 and i've been having so much fun with this build. ED/Cont is really cool mechanic and i just love how RF looks and feels in the game. Although i have to color my chest (salready spent over 500 chroma on Darreso but i just can't hit it :S) but all in all i'm really in love still in the build. Thank you for such awesome build and keep it up! :)
I have tested some more ED Contaigon and will update the guide for 2.6/3.0 depending on the changes.

For now all I have to say is that the marble amulet is a big deal and decay is a strong option as well.
T15 boss kill
Spoiler

Gear :
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info