6-linking items How do most people do it?

"
TheWretch wrote:
They pray.

OH MY GOD do I pray...
Y'know, I used to be pretty lucky with 6 links. I would spend under 300 links and get a 6L. I thought the 1500 for Vorici, which I haven't even unlocked yet mind you, was crazy overpriced.

The price to 6 socket from Vorici is 350. I actually found that to be very reasonable, most of mine have been right around there when relying on RNG. But 1500 for a 6L? No fucking way.

Until this week. I've spent 1700 AND COUNTING fusings on ONE fucking chest, and still haven't hit a 6L! WTF! I have apparently offended RNGesus. Please forgive me father for I have sinned.

It's really frustrating. I have two other chests and one weapon I still need to 6L. I've spent almost all of my other currency, even the worthless shit, buying fusings. I don't trust anyone enough to want to trade them the item to 6L through Vorici, and the one time I offered they wanted 2 exalts to fucking do it. Rofl. No. They really need to make it so you can use other people's crafting benches.
"
ShadyC wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
They pray.

OH MY GOD do I pray...

And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs
What's going on?
if unique , buy unique , 6s unique , fuse till 5l or 6l if 5l , sell to recoup some of the losses

buy more fuse , try again.

for rares? sol. vorici i guess
1500+ fusing.. OMG.. I have been playing off and on since 2011 and I bet I have not even looted more the 100 fusing.. much less had 1500 just laying around to be able to blow on an item. :)
Maximize quality...
After spending 500 fusings on six slot items without even seeing a 5 link (prior to the Forsaken Masters expansion), I'm going to leave as little to chance as possible and grind 1500 fusings.

RNGesus, y u do dis, have I not made enough blood sacrifices
Last edited by PoofySleeves on Aug 31, 2017, 8:52:08 PM
How to get a 6l the easy way:

Don't try to.

Unless you are able to play 10 hours a day every day, if you play more like me and get 2-3 hours on average trying to 6l everything that can be is pointless. Get a 5l, call it good, if you really want to, save up a good 500 fusings and then try again and stop if you get super low and end up with another 5l.

If you aren't a streamer/no lifer you don't need a 6l. If anybody tells you that you need to have one/ a build necessitates having a 6l to function, they are an idiot/it is a stupid as hell build.

Doing this I've personally ended up with like six 6l's without trying.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Try to get a 5L on a 6S items. Sometime you will be lucky enough to get a 6L directly. This is what the way I get the achievement.

If you just want a 6L and don't bother to link it by yourself, don't play any build that require a unique body armor and just buy a rare 6L from other player.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It really depends on what you wanna 6L.
First thing is there are cards for 6Ls - like this - created in harbinger HC:

So if you don't need that much stats or so, this is the best way.

If you need to 6L a unique item, then possibly best way is to buy 1, 6 socket it and start linking. Once you hit 5L, you sell it and start over. This somewhat mitigates costs.

If you have really good rare - you can't hope to roll and need to 6L, then you either try your luck or go 1500 fusings vorici.

MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info