6-linking items How do most people do it?

I spent a month or so just doing vorici dailies to get fuses there and just stockpiling any I found.

After that, I just committed to using them all on an item I wanted linked.

Last time I did it, I think I had around 2400 fusings and 6-linked four items.

Yes, there's a lot of luck involved, but you have to teaching yourself to think differently about the process. You need to put yourself in a position that you're not spending more then you put into it and go for it.

So, all of the currency I acquired was just by nominal game play and (because of that) it makes it more available to expend on such attempts.

If I sold a bunch of items and tried to "force" the issue, then the win/loss of the situation is magnified.

So, if I sold something that was useful to me for a few exalts and then turned that into fuses and struck-out, the loss is much harder on me than it would be if I had stuck-out from just casually farming them as I played.
Last edited by PoofGoof on Mar 9, 2016, 4:20:36 PM
This league there was a change that using a fusing no longer consumes quality... so you have a little better chance if you give the item +20% quality before spamming fusings on it
you rub your wee wee infront of kuduku and pray he will 6 link your item
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
These people 6llinking at the start of the league are mainly friends. They pool their wealth together to let one guild mate get a 6link and let him be the main clearer in maps so that everyone on the team benefits from him.
I 6L my voltaxic with about 120 fusings last league. All about the RNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw11eaws-bE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG8QRyur8tg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyjirmMesaI

I haven't tested that myself, but personally i have 6-linked 3 items(all under 100) on the act 3 towns pier, where the dude is fishing... :D

also, i have an altar on my HO that have helped me on 3 other items.

e: but when it comes to uniques, i just cannot link them :(
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Mar 9, 2016, 6:15:03 PM
I have six linked one item and it's because I got lucky and hit a 6L before the 5L I was aiming for.
Just go for it. You wont know until you try. I've spent thousands upon thousands of fusings to 6 link item.s Some I've spent more than 1500,some I've got incredibly lucky...6 linked a Shav in under 100.

I have barely any exalts left but have got around 6-7 self 6 linked items from it. I'm certain I've made a loss but the feeling of 6 linking an item is darn sweet!
IGN: Munkehboi
"
Deadpeng wrote:
These people 6llinking at the start of the league are mainly friends. They pool their wealth together to let one guild mate get a 6link and let him be the main clearer in maps so that everyone on the team benefits from him.

this is the real answer all theses 3 day league sinx linker are in solid guilds and when 30 guys decide to help you to get 40/40 or get skyforth or headhunter u will get it

if only 10 guys are ready to farm 1 day you easily get 1500 fuses , transforming alt to jew and to fuse
not even talk about others currensies is easy as fuck
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Already fused 4 items (yes, sometimes it cost like 500+ fusings, what is nothing after some months playing).

Already traded some for divination cards

Already dropped a 6 link bow from a white mob (only one time at lifetime)

Several from Corrupted Strongboxes

1 or 2 from Corrupt Tempest effect (from prophecy)

2 from Prophecy that gives you 6 links when you use Jeweller Orb´s to get a 6 socket item.

6 link isn't so hard anymore to get as it was earlier in the game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info