[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

If I use a legacy Voidheart, I assume that negates the need to have a "Causes bleeding on hit" axe?
Cool build. Enjoying it so far. I dropped jack the axe and upgraded to a better 1hand. Here's the thing though. Since I dropped Jack the Axe should I still go for Gratuitous Violence in the ascendant tree or should I instead go for Violent Retaliation. What do you'll think?

Guys,

If using the Legacy Voidheart:

1. Should we change the Added Fire in the main link to Added Chaos or Void Manip?
2. Should we run Blasphemy Temporal Chain/Vulnerability?

What's your thought?
This axe murderer build is so much fun! Jack and I have really been getting along
How necessary is Chaos Resistance as you start to push into red maps?
So is there anything we can do to improve movement speed (besides 30% boots) to make farming uber lab quicker?
"
MrCakehat wrote:
So is there anything we can do to improve movement speed (besides 30% boots) to make farming uber lab quicker?

Leap Slam everywhere instead of runnig it is much faster anyway
Last edited by wesStyle on Apr 5, 2017, 5:41:18 PM
This is great build for me so far, incredible clear speed with, and I can do some t15 smoothly.

This is my first T16 Hydra

Minotaur

Phoenix

Chimera

IGN: tauthichme
Last edited by badaovn on Apr 9, 2017, 10:09:52 AM
Last edited by Lycai on Apr 6, 2017, 2:53:20 PM
"
badaovn wrote:
This is great build for me so far, incredible clear speed with, and I can do any t15 smoothly.

This is my first T16 Hydra

What does your gear look like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info