SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Zalhan2 wrote:
So you are saying no one builds a specific build for the LAB to run it fast and with minimal difficulty?

Posts that pretend the sky is red do more harm than good btw.

Sure there are, but those builds can't run it for other people, since you can't pay people to carry you through traps. You pay someone to kill Izaro for you.

Also let's admit that the lab is under 5% traps on the worse possible day, and not as big a deal as people make it out to be.
Last edited by j33bus on May 30, 2017, 12:46:52 PM
"
j33bus wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
So you are saying no one builds a specific build for the LAB to run it fast and with minimal difficulty?

Sure there are, but those builds can't run it for other people, since you can't pay people to carry you through traps. You pay someone to kill Izaro for you.

Also let's admit that the lab is under 5% traps on the worse possible day, and not as big a deal as people make it out to be.

I am glad since you find the last fight trivial you are fine with removing it, since you feel the (rather easy) traps up to the final fight are the difficulty with the lab.
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
I am glad since you find the last fight trivial you are fine with removing it, since you feel the (rather easy) traps up to the final fight are the difficulty with the lab.

Not me, I firmly believe that both good and bad things should come in threes.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

I don't understand how you could come to that conclusion from the words I said. I said that you don't make lab running builds to kill Izaro, you make them to trivialize traps, and move fast. You pay people to kill Izaro for you since you can't pay them to navigate traps. Also I said that the lab is mostly the same game with a small number of traps in it.
"
Rippster wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
Remove a cool part of the game so that some whinning crybabies would just switch to whinning about something else ?

No thank you.

I don't think it's cool, I think it's boring and tedious, feels like a chore.

So why not make the Lab optional? You wanna run that mess, be my guest.

Problem solved.

Rippster, thank you for voicing your opinion on the boring and tedious labyrinth. It is a chore rather than fun for many others as well. You were already added to the list from the Changes to the Labyrinth thread. I'm transforming your entry in the list to full fledged list entry! (The "#" changed to a "o$".)

Here's Rippster's summary profile.

Last Visited:
May 30, 2017

Total Forum Posts:
255 (0.13 posts per day)

Journeyman Supporter
Aspirant Supporter
Hydra Supporter
Legacy Supporter

Rippster started playing PoE far earlier than most of us and has donated more than most players. It is a great honor for all of us to witness him sharing his very valuable opinion on the boring and tedious labyrinth. The game is supposed to be fun not a chore. The labyrinth is a tedious and boring chore for many, this includes the opinion of the very important Rippster.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
13th try, 3 deaths 10 disconnected.

It really feels like going to work when you really don't like your job!

Thanks ggg.
"
mordicus wrote:
13th try, 3 deaths 10 disconnected.

It really feels like going to work when you really don't like your job!

Thanks ggg.

mordicus, thank you for voicing your opinion on the labyrinth that feels more like a job that we really don't like rather than a fun game like the rest of PoE. I've added your name to the list of people that have voiced a similar opinion at 880. As the list grows longer our voice grows stronger.

mordicus, here's your summary profile.

Last Visited:
May 30, 2017

Total Forum Posts:
180 (0.11 posts per day)

mordicus, you're part of a growing brigade of people that have indicated they don't enjoy something about labyrinth. The list of 880 is significant. It proves that the people claiming that only a small handful of players have complained about labyrinth are completely wrong. It also shows that the paranoid conspiracy theorists that argue that the list is made up of primarily duplicate alt-accounts are being about as logical as a Loony Tunes Cartoon. Let's say that 1% of the people post here on the PoE forums. That would seem to indicate that 880/0.01=88,000 players in the general player base share our opinion. Or say 0.5% of the people post on the forums then 880/0.5%=176,000 in the general player base share our opinion. This would be a floor percentage because as is obvious, new people are being added consistently. Also note, that we don't know the percentage of players posting in the forums, I have to assume that GGG knows that percentage though.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Rippster wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
Remove a cool part of the game so that some whinning crybabies would just switch to whinning about something else ?

No thank you.

I don't think it's cool, I think it's boring and tedious, feels like a chore.

So why not make the Lab optional? You wanna run that mess, be my guest.

Problem solved.

Rippster, thank you for voicing your opinion on the boring and tedious labyrinth. It is a chore rather than fun for many others as well. You were already added to the list from the Changes to the Labyrinth thread. I'm transforming your entry in the list to full fledged list entry! (The "#" changed to a "o$".)

Here's Rippster's summary profile.

Last Visited:
May 30, 2017

Total Forum Posts:
255 (0.13 posts per day)

Journeyman Supporter
Aspirant Supporter
Hydra Supporter
Legacy Supporter

Rippster started playing PoE far earlier than most of us and has donated more than most players. It is a great honor for all of us to witness him sharing his very valuable opinion on the boring and tedious labyrinth. The game is supposed to be fun not a chore. The labyrinth is a tedious and boring chore for many, this includes the opinion of the very important Rippster.

Donated. There it is again!

Buying Supporter Packs IS NOT a donation!

At this point, I'm inclined to donate 50 bucks to you, so you can hopefully invest in a dictionary. THAT would be a donation.

Stop misusing words to your advantage [Removed by Support]
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Jun 3, 2017, 4:39:10 PM
Could you be more obvious?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Somebody, donate that guy a snickers. Better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info