Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

Peace. (not piece)
The poll has reached and surpassed the 1000 vote milestone, fellow PoE lovers! (The minority of 47% respondents hate lab)
"
goetzjam wrote:

[snip]...[snip]
So no lies, if anyone is lying its you by not finishing the fucking quote. As for trolling, that isn't the case if you don't know why I was put on probation don't fucking speculate. Very very few of my post every get editted by GGG, the last couple of times I was put on probation were from PMs, not post. If anyone is trolling its your pathetic attempt to try and circle jerk a point without accepting the reality of the situation which is, THEY HAVE NO PLANS TO REMOVE AC FROM THE LAB.

Posting blatantly incorrect information should be removed as you aren't doing anyone a favor by leaving out the rest of what he said.

Goetzjam is lying right there in the middle of his rant where he seems to be bothered that someone has called him a liar. The all caps is Goetzjam's lie.

Chris said that there is no plans for removing AC from the lab in the next release. Goetzjam has said this lie before. So he's been caught telling this same lie twice now.

Goetzjam is apparently just trolling [Removed by Support]. Please don't fall for it.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Sarah on May 29, 2016, 9:58:29 PM
skip
Last edited by triggerhippy on May 29, 2016, 9:14:28 PM
Well I stopped playing cause I hate the lab. I tried but I'm just not interested in playing those types of platform mechanics in POE. I figured I'd take a break and check out the next league. Now it seems they are adding MORE lab content. Guess I'll be taking an extended break. It's a shame.
Posting there to support.

Devs just need to find an other way to get Ascendency Class points.
I just can't see any drawback. I can't understand why there is so much hate in lab threads.

Everybody win with this solution :
- Lab lovers can still do labs all day long if they want
- Lab haters can play hack and slash
- GGG got more players

Mandatory lab is eliminatory for me, so I won't play until they change this.

Peace.
Thank you for posting your opinions. There are lab lovers that love to attack us saying that only 4 or 5 lab haters post in this thread. So your opinions do matter to us and to GGG!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Soo you just going to keep ignoring the numbers statement ive been preaching that was confirmed by chris himself that the vocal minority, AKA small portion of players, are the ones who dont like it whilst the majority have no issues with it ? :D
Come on, man... even the people I know who farm enchants there agree that it's cancer.

In case you haven't been in global lately "Lab is cancer" is a meme now.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
sucemab wrote:
Posting there to support.

Devs just need to find an other way to get Ascendency Class points.
I just can't see any drawback. I can't understand why there is so much hate in lab threads.

Everybody win with this solution :
- Lab lovers can still do labs all day long if they want
- Lab haters can play hack and slash
- GGG got more players

Mandatory lab is eliminatory for me, so I won't play until they change this.

Peace.

I dont like doing masters, GGG I won't play until you find another way for me to level masters.

How do you feel about that statement?

Similarly changing the game design because a group of people dont want to do the content isn't acceptable because anything that might not be enjoyed by a group of people would have to have alternatives added, its not a good precedent for them to change the lab in such a way that its optional.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
You're only right about one thing there, Goetzjam. The masters system is goofed as well and GGG should think of a way to fix that mess as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info