SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
goetzjam wrote:

I dont like doing masters, GGG I won't play until you find another way for me to level masters.

How do you feel about that statement?

I totally support you because I dont like doing masters as well. It's a very bad game design and dailys remind me WOW, which is not a compliment.

Thanks for your feedback !

edit: You should open an other thread because it is off-topic here.
Last edited by sucemab on May 30, 2016, 12:24:07 AM
"
sucemab wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

I dont like doing masters, GGG I won't play until you find another way for me to level masters.

I totally support you because I dont like doing masters as well. It's a very bad game design and dailys remind me WOW, which is not a compliment.

Thanks for your feedback !

Of course, the huge difference between the two things is that even in its dysfunction, masters still involves playing a non-platformer jumping puzzle game. And it truly is 100% optional.

So his comparison is faulty.
"
triggerhippy wrote:
Well I stopped playing cause I hate the lab. I tried but I'm just not interested in playing those types of platform mechanics in POE. I figured I'd take a break and check out the next league. Now it seems they are adding MORE lab content. Guess I'll be taking an extended break. It's a shame.

Same for me, I love PoE, but not this thanks.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
"
goetzjam wrote:

Similarly changing the game design because a group of people dont want to do the content isn't acceptable because anything that might not be enjoyed by a group of people would have to have alternatives added, its not a good precedent for them to change the lab in such a way that its optional.

Please take your complaints to another thread. You are once again trying to derail this thread with your off-topic posts and it is not appreciated. Also, it is against the TOS for you to say things in this forum that you don't really believe. I assume that you are just lying when you say that you won't play PoE until they fix something to do with masters. This means that you are once again in violation of the TOS. Please stop telling lies like this.

Regarding your semi-relevant sentence, a significant amount of people are quitting PoE because of the labyrinth. Addressing this or not is a GGG decision not a Goetzjam decision. You can give your opinion but please stop telling lies like the lie above and the lie you told that GGG was not planning to fix the labyrinth problem. You have repeated that same lie before. It seems that you continue to repeat this lie just to try to be disruptive.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

Similarly changing the game design because a group of people dont want to do the content isn't acceptable because anything that might not be enjoyed by a group of people would have to have alternatives added, its not a good precedent for them to change the lab in such a way that its optional.

Please take your complaints to another thread. You are once again trying to derail this thread with your off-topic posts and it is not appreciated. Also, it is against the TOS for you to say things in this forum that you don't really believe. I assume that you are just lying when you say that you won't play PoE until they fix something to do with masters. This means that you are once again in violation of the TOS. Please stop telling lies like this.

Regarding your semi-relevant sentence, a significant amount of people are quitting PoE because of the labyrinth. Addressing this or not is a GGG decision not a Goetzjam decision. You can give your opinion but please stop telling lies like the lie above and the lie you told that GGG was not planning to fix the labyrinth problem. You have repeated that same lie before. It seems that you continue to repeat this lie just to try to be disruptive.

You know nothing about the TOS you continue to violate them constantly.

The "complaint" is a scenario in which I'm comparing his statement to a statement that has been made before by another user. Its not against the TOS for me to say something I don't believe is true, please point me to where that is the case, if not don't use TOS as a condition for your pathetic attempt to get my post removed.

If you truly thought it was against the TOS you would report it, then look like a fool, because there is nothing wrong with making a hypothetical statement to compare to a statement that was made here.

That statement is SATIRE, you know pointing out how silly of a statement all these "i quit cause lab" statements truly are. I have far too much money invested into this game to see them set a precedent that will spiral the game out of hand with demands that all content must equally appease the community, that has literally never been the case in terms of this games design or thoughts ever before.

A significant amount of people quit for all sorts of reasons, people quit because their favorite build gets nerfed, people quit because the itemization is too easy, so saying that people quit is a reason for change is null and void.

If you can't accept the reality of the situation by now, then so be it. The fact of the matter is they aren't going to remove or offer any way to get AC points this next patch. That is a fact. Further interpretation based on statements made outside you or anyone cutting off the quote Chris made indicates that they don't mind as much as you think they do that the content isn't something everyone enjoys. Failure to accept this reality is just a failure on your part of recognizing the situation. That doesn't mean I lied and there isn't a single ounce of evidence of proof that I did, otherwise you would just state that backing it up instead of repeating something over and over that simply isn't the case.

If anyone is breaking tos it is you, by constantly calling me a lair without providing any proof. You should be put on probation for however long is necessary for you to accept that you are in fact the one breaking the TOS here. Not me.

My goal is not to be disruptive, that is EXACTLY what you've done in the last few post of yours here. My goal is to find a way for the LAB to be relevant and to "fix" or allow people to do that piece of content and make it enjoyable rather then completely throwing the content out, like lots of the options here have listed.

Chris mentioned on the email from the other dudes "open letter", the idea that gets the least amount of hate from "people that enjoy the lab" is one that allows for you to disable the traps as long as it takes longer amount of time. This is the same idea I supported so many pages ago when I asked OP to change the direction of the thread to be more about how to make the lab something that you guys will do and be ok with. Instead we get people like you that just bash anyone that defends the lab.

I would PM you this, but you would report it as you've already told me "dont pm me" so now its out here for everyone to see.

Stop it with the derailing post and instead focus on the discussion at hand. If you can't then you aren't helping the OP of this thread or the cause you are HURTING IT.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on May 30, 2016, 12:37:06 AM
"
sucemab wrote:

Mandatory lab is eliminatory for me, so I won't play until they change this.

To be clear, I'm not saying this as a blackmail. I just explain GGG why I leave a game that I love. As being a longtime customer I think it is nice for a company to have this kind of feedback. I'm not trying to convince anyone there.

Peace.
"
goetzjam wrote:

THEY HAVE NO PLANS TO REMOVE AC FROM THE LAB.

You wanted proof that you lie. Above you made a false statement. The first time you made this statement, I said that you mistakenly made the statement. I said "mistakenly" because I was not sure whether it was a mistake or a lie. Here lie is defined to mean someone making a statement that they know to be untrue. Since you never apologized for making the false statement and instead personally attacked me for pointing out your untrue statement, I have to assume that you knew it was untrue but you said it anyway. Therefore, you have once again made the same statement and since I know that you should now know it to be untrue that makes it a lie. Further, I now assume that you knew it to be untrue the first time you said it and so you have repeated this same lie at least twice now.

Please stop telling lies. It is disruptive and just hurts your position because then other people may then ignore your posts like I try to do.

EDIT: You asked for this information. Terms of use: 9(a) All Posts must represent your genuine opinion of the matter in question;https://www.pathofexile.com/legal/terms-of-use-and-privacy-policy
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on May 30, 2016, 9:00:11 AM
Personally i beleive that the bst option would be to leave Lab as it is, including the Acedancy Points reward, but also introduce an alternative way to get them later though leveling. So 2 AC points at lv 80, 2 at 85, 2 at 90 and the final 2 at 95.

You want them early? do the labyrinths. You hate the lab? You will get them but much later.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Poutsos wrote:
Personally i beleive that the bst option would be to leave Lab as it is, including the Acedancy Points reward, but also introduce an alternative way to get them later though leveling. So 2 AC points at lv 80, 2 at 85, 2 at 90 and the final 2 at 95.

You want them early? do the labyrinths. You hate the lab? You will get them but much later.

Even streamers do not play past 90. And they play 10+ hours a day.
"
Poutsos wrote:

This is alternative method I.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info