Ascendancy 2.2: Spectral throw is back!!

Hey Land its Vox again ^^. trying another one of your builds because i like how you do them. but i have some questions with your build.

1. how does your mana not really move.. i saw you have the -8 ring and the +2 gem. but i have 2x -8 rings, Mana Leech in my 6 Link and the leech nodes on the tree and i can just now not have to use a mana pot.. if i got rid of any of those i run out of mana instantly.

2. Why not go for Phase Acrobatics? noticed in both builds i use of yours you never go for it. just wonder if there is a reason

3. Have you done atziri with it yet. If so how does it compare to your Shadow / Dagger Essence Drain build you havve.

Thanks again bro for the awesome builds ;) .. have really really enjoyed them
"
VoxBL wrote:
Hey Land its Vox again ^^. trying another one of your builds because i like how you do them. but i have some questions with your build.

1. how does your mana not really move.. i saw you have the -8 ring and the +2 gem. but i have 2x -8 rings, Mana Leech in my 6 Link and the leech nodes on the tree and i can just now not have to use a mana pot.. if i got rid of any of those i run out of mana instantly.

2. Why not go for Phase Acrobatics? noticed in both builds i use of yours you never go for it. just wonder if there is a reason

3. Have you done atziri with it yet. If so how does it compare to your Shadow / Dagger Essence Drain build you havve.

Thanks again bro for the awesome builds ;) .. have really really enjoyed them

Hi Vox how are you doing bro? :D

- For the mana I use vaal clarity, when you have enough damage it's pretty much alway up

- I think phase acro is more if you plan on facetanking a lot, spells in this game can be usually avoided throw good use of movement skills and with resistances capped I never felt like I needed phase acro but that's just my opinion

- I did try atziri and it's pretty good before the atziri fight it self because her elemental resistance is quite strong anyway the essence drain character clears faster both bosses and thrash thanks to chaos and poison damage

Ya i couldnt believe you did a spectral throw build. lol i was looking for one over the weekend since they ninja broke ED + Contagion. i finaly found one. and saw it was yours.. was like well i gotta do it.. and since i saw you wear the same gear pretty much that your ED does. lol so i got to the same. gotta love the double dipping.

Im loving this Spec throw atm. though my damage is not even close to what your is.. just need the lvl's and the gem lvls. but anyways seriously man ty for these builds.. love them
How are you dealing with reflect?

"
poliboy wrote:
How are you dealing with reflect?

an atziri's promise and a topaz flask But I never really had a big problem with reflect with this build
Glad to see ele buzzsaw ST working again although slightly weaker than in its original form.

I assume it would be possible to level this build as a Shadow going simply the same route but from a different starting point?

When going Shadow non-crit version what would be your recommendations for Ascendancy passives? I believe Trickster with his Walk the Aether and Weave the Arcane would solve mana issues completely and Swift Killer seems like a nice bonus with its 9th Frenzy Charge.
"
borek664 wrote:
Glad to see ele buzzsaw ST working again although slightly weaker than in its original form.

I assume it would be possible to level this build as a Shadow going simply the same route but from a different starting point?

When going Shadow non-crit version what would be your recommendations for Ascendancy passives? I believe Trickster with his Walk the Aether and Weave the Arcane would solve mana issues completely and Swift Killer seems like a nice bonus with its 9th Frenzy Charge.

Only movement skill cost no mana with the trickster Walk the Aether, and I don't think it's a good Idea to pick shadow for non crit.

You get a frenzy charge also as a Raider
Do you think Iron Reflexes could improve it? and also why did you not finish out the Acrobatics area?
"
oshaball wrote:
Do you think Iron Reflexes could improve it? and also why did you not finish out the Acrobatics area?

Iron reflexes is a viable option.

I think phase acro is more usefull if you plan on facetanking a lot, spells in this game can be usually avoided Through good use of movement skills and with resistances capped I never felt like I needed phase acro but that's just my opinion
how did you get chaos dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info