Ascendancy 2.2: Spectral throw is back!!

I like this buid. Can you post your offensive tab? I want to know your crit chance & accuracy rating. I think if your crit chance have 50%, maybe assasin is a good choice or got elemental overload to have more damage.
Can you put some screenshot about damages with your rapier and with hyaon's while 8 frenzy charges are up?
"
bptjp001 wrote:
I like this buid. Can you post your offensive tab? I want to know your crit chance & accuracy rating. I think if your crit chance have 50%, maybe assasin is a good choice or got elemental overload to have more damage.

This is not a crit build
"
edov93 wrote:
Can you put some screenshot about damages with your rapier and with hyaon's while 8 frenzy charges are up?

you can see that below the defensive tab
Do you actively use enduring cry? Also what do you do for mana? Without clarity aura I run out of mana (lvl 64)
"
MrToast wrote:
Do you actively use enduring cry? Also what do you do for mana? Without clarity aura I run out of mana (lvl 64)

Enduring cry is really nice and it's almost instant so you should cast it as much as you can.
For mana I use an elreon ring and clarity
hows the single target dmg, how do you fare against bosses etc ?
What do you think of helping kraytin in cruel difficulty for +8% attack speed ?
"
Wecroson wrote:
What do you think of helping kraytin in cruel difficulty for +8% attack speed ?

Attack speed is really nice so it's not a bad idea
"
faiths wrote:
hows the single target dmg, how do you fare against bosses etc ?

the damage is pretty good and if you keep vaal haste and vaal clarity for bosses it's also fast, on high tier maps if the map has a lot of lightning res and maybe also elemental equilibrium can be slower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info