Ascendancy 2.2: Spectral throw is back!!

For questions please ask on the comment section on youtube so I get a notification

VIDEO GUIDE:

VIDEO ON HYAON'S FURY WITH THIS BUILD:

How to get damage with elemental builds:

PASSIVE SKILL TREE:

DEFENSIVE STATS:

SPECTRAL THROW TOOLTIP DPS WITH ALL THE BUFFS:

GMP AND LMP WITH MY RARE SWORD

GMP WITH THE HYAON'S FURY

Last edited by Landosss on Apr 1, 2016, 4:20:33 PM
Last bumped on May 26, 2016, 6:48:58 PM
well i'm doing your build, but main question what about bandits and what path will i be takeing
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
"
Nuitariwolf wrote:
well i'm doing your build, but main question what about bandits and what path will i be takeing

Oak - kill all - krayten.

what path?
Hi. Is it HC viable?
"
Majkon8 wrote:
Hi. Is it HC viable?

It's ranged and has a lot of life so sure I don't see why not, also you could get a lightning coil for the physical mitigation or a belly of the beast to get a lot more life
hey,
looks interesting wanted to try an ST char since forever just a question whats ur ascendancy skill picks?
for my path i don't know it's between deadeye and raider not sure yet,
Life sucks; but damn i'm havin a ball doin it.
Can you post your defense tab scr and tooltip dps?

And also why do you prefer ele st over phys?
Last edited by Majkon8 on Mar 9, 2016, 2:29:10 PM
"
Nuitariwolf wrote:
for my path i don't know it's between deadeye and raider not sure yet,

Spectral throw can't chain, and doesn't shotgun, so would gain very little from +1 proj.
And already has a 100% pierce chance. granted the 100% crit that would give, might be decent.

not really a contest.

Pathfinder vs raider maybe. Pathfinder.. so good.
Last edited by Casia on Mar 9, 2016, 2:30:33 PM
im going to do a version of this build as one of my rangers, raider for SURE.

it isn't a contest in my opinion, especially if you're not crit. pathfinder you can't get master surgeon's, and you basically can't use the poison since you do elemental damage and not phys/chaos, and thus you can't benefit from the phys to extra damage either.

raider is where its at, so long as you run with frenzy charges, which you absolutely should do. im going to do a variation of this build though which does incorporate the usage of some legacy flasks (standard of course) like VoV and ToH and rumi's for some big tankiness.

just having a hard time finding out what is best for the tree. do you think the new elemental passive will work well for this build? im definitely going north for alchemist nodes, but am debating whether you'd keep that buff up or not. with the attack speed and frequency of hits i imagine you'd be able to have it up 100% of the time?

My passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeAO4B0QMeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILg5IDlwRLxGBEZYS8RUgFr8XJhmOGbQZ1x8CH0Ej9iaVKk0rCizpLR8tgy5TMHw2PTbFN9Q6WD7PQdBDMUQNRX5HfklRTLNNklFHVEdUglVLVYVVxlZIVvpaGl3yYeJirGOnZU1q-muQbIx07XXLeoR9dX_Gg9uE2YazjDaNfY1-jb-TlZUglS6dqp7EoSKiQKKjo4qj76XLpr6tM6_rtMW74702vea-p8HzwuzDM8SiyPDNmNAf0K3Tb9N-2CTawd1G6mLrY-0_7YPuDu967-vw1fT49qP-ug==

you can basically use whatever shield you want to use with this as well, which is great. using the new quartz flask and activating vaal grace whenever you want, your defenses can be max block, 60-75% max spell block (depending on shield used) with 68/46 dodge/spell dodge with really high life as well.

should easily have 100% uptime on flasks since clear speed is high too. worse case scenario to keep the active elemental overload buff you just need to socket another spectral throw with inc crit strikes gem and throw it out every once in awhile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info