The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
FocusedFelix wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
FocusedFelix wrote:
Have you thought about Bladefall instead of EK? Because of the way it overlaps, and how fast you cast it with this build, it should boost both AoE and single target.

i did,

1. i have alot of projectile damage, allmost none other damage increased

2. EK with over 140 projectile speed overlaps everything

i prefere projectile spells for this build, more effective

I was comparing the base damage values for the gems and for some reason thought the tree had phys damage built-in, not just proj speed, thanks for the swift reply.

I saw above that you swapped at 69... The last two builds I played were CoC Spectral Throw, at end of Tali and here in Perandus. With that skill, using daggers, it was very easy to swap at 38 and level as CoC from there. Does this build get enough crit to make it effective using Barrage at 38? I've never used the skill prior to this build, but I feel like it hits rapidly enough with a Quill Rain that it's possible considering you keep Freezing Pulse, EK and Spark some where on your gear to get some levels up to that point.

i think that you can swep from elemental attacker to CoC on level 60,

from lvl 1-60, you will be super strong with storm cloud as i suggested,

i'm playing now at level 89, feel good, i will upload some videos this night (when i'm not playing),

you can get your impression from there.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
This is my first CoC. DAMN its fun to be a beast. Thanks for ez setup!
Could you please post that picture of
placement in tree?

I found only 1 jewel slot with 50+ dex allocation, but the tooltip is not upgrading the number of projectiles.

EDIT: fuck the tooltip, it's obvious when I barrage that it's been upgraded :)
Now, where is the second jewel slot?
Last edited by DonQuixotic on Mar 11, 2016, 4:44:04 PM
"
DonQuixotic wrote:
This is my first CoC. DAMN its fun to be a beast. Thanks for ez setup!
Could you please post that picture of
placement in tree?

I found only 1 jewel slot with 50+ dex allocation, but the tooltip is not upgrading the number of projectiles.

EDIT: fuck the tooltip, it's obvious when I barrage that it's been upgraded :)
Now, where is the second jewel slot?

it's the ranger point, lower on the tree
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
I added 2 more videos,

i'm allso uploading atziri now, will update it ina few hours,

NOTE: I did atziri with my physical reflect mod by mistake (EK out blind in), so it's 33% less damage, still prooves the point :)
Last edited by rel4us on Mar 11, 2016, 4:51:22 PM
Just want to check why your mana cost is zero and it is showing 11 mana cost on my level 1/q11 barrage. Is there any mana reduction nodes are used?

Here is my gear
Spoiler

And Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAMeA5YFtREvFr8byB9BIuok_SaVKgsrCjBxMHw2PTfUOkI7KEtXS3hRR1VLXfJfsGBDYeJirGyMbWxuPW-ecFKDCYnTjAuMNo2_m7WdqqR4uXzA48HVwzrKSs_d1CPdqN7444TnVOd06NbrFOyw7T_xivGz_94=?accountName=commonjunks&characterName=LEEcoc
Last edited by commonjunks on Mar 12, 2016, 4:01:10 AM
"
commonjunks wrote:
Just want to check why your mana cost is zero and it is showing 11 mana cost on my level 1/q11 barrage. Is there any mana reduction nodes are used?

Here is my gear
Spoiler

And Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAMeA5YFtREvFr8byB9BIuok_SaVKgsrCjBxMHw2PTfUOkI7KEtXS3hRR1VLXfJfsGBDYeJirGyMbWxuPW-ecFKDCYnTjAuMNo2_m7WdqqR4uXzA48HVwzrKSs_d1CPdqN7444TnVOd06NbrFOyw7T_xivGz_94=?accountName=commonjunks&characterName=LEEcoc

hmm, yes....

i use 2 elreon rings, look at my gear that i linked on the front paget
Atziri run video added
"
rel4us wrote:

i'm playing now at level 89, feel good, i will upload some videos this night (when i'm not playing),

What links / skills did u you use with storm cloud ?
"
Reeth89 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

What links / skills did u you use with storm cloud ?

elemental archer skills :D

my links were SA + WED + ICS + ADDED LIGHTNING + FA + MANA LEECH
Hi, first i want to thank you for the awesome build, it's really cool, second i want to ask why you get the heartseeker passive but not the true strike, heartseeker with its lower nodes gives 50% crit chance and 40% multiplier but true strike gives 75% chance and 12% multiplier, isn't better the crit chance than the multiplier?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info