The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
commonjunks wrote:
BTW when did you switch to coc? When you want able to equip coc?

I did the change at lvl 69, after i did it, i knew i needed to do it a few levels before
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:

Wow, that you very much for the feedback,

Crit muiliplier on dows does not effect this build at any ways (i have abit from a combined node with crit chance with bows),

Arrow dancing is not a bad idea, maybe it's worth it :) ty

changing to death heart or Roth's Reach is not a bad think, but for single target the quill rain is the best, and for packs... well, it's good enoght

You're the one who needs to be thanked here for creating an enjoying build for us to play :P

Would you answer some more questions? ^^

Since you already use Assassin's Mark and I'm sure it can maintain all your power charges, wouldn't that be more efficient to respec into Deadeye? I mean, it has 50% pierce chance, 20% projectile speed, 30% projectile damage as they travel further and a free +1 additional projectile.
You'd lose 40% multiplier on full life targets but since almost every target is far from you, you'd end up raising your final dps as the 30% base damage from the Deadeye would scale your dps nearly the same.

The only con that I see is losing Maim which is really strong combined with knock back.
"
"
rel4us wrote:

Wow, that you very much for the feedback,

Crit muiliplier on dows does not effect this build at any ways (i have abit from a combined node with crit chance with bows),

Arrow dancing is not a bad idea, maybe it's worth it :) ty

changing to death heart or Roth's Reach is not a bad think, but for single target the quill rain is the best, and for packs... well, it's good enoght

You're the one who needs to be thanked here for creating an enjoying build for us to play :P

Would you answer some more questions? ^^

Since you already use Assassin's Mark and I'm sure it can maintain all your power charges, wouldn't that be more efficient to respec into Deadeye? I mean, it has 50% pierce chance, 20% projectile speed, 30% projectile damage as they travel further and a free +1 additional projectile.
You'd lose 40% multiplier on full life targets but since almost every target is far from you, you'd end up raising your final dps as the 30% base damage from the Deadeye would scale your dps nearly the same.

The only con that I see is losing Maim which is really strong combined with knock back.

If you take a ranger over scion, you will loose the life leech, or put a life leech gem but loose the increased critical strikes gem + the addon of the ascendant assassin of +1, so totaly not worth it in my opinion.

One thing that is good in this tree is that it is possible to do with scion, shadow, ranger and dualist,

I checked in standart this build a few weeks before the league (yes, without the new OP shit) and it worked (even with 41% crit chance),

You can do it in many fun ways, but the most effective is the scion.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:

If you take a ranger over scion, you will loose the life leech, or put a life leech gem but loose the increased critical strikes gem + the addon of the ascendant assassin of +1, so totaly not worth it in my opinion.

One thing that is good in this tree is that it is possible to do with scion, shadow, ranger and dualist,

I checked in standart this build a few weeks before the league (yes, without the new OP shit) and it worked (even with 41% crit chance),

I'm sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough. Instead of taking Berserker and Assassin, taking Berserker and Deadeye. You'd still be a scion and have life leech, only the 1% from the assassin would be missed.
"
"
rel4us wrote:

I'm sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough. Instead of taking Berserker and Assassin, taking Berserker and Deadeye. You'd still be a scion and have life leech, only the 1% from the assassin would be missed.

Ho... Lol, it will work allso, i prefer the always ON power charges and the +1 crit chance + the maim,

But this build works even last patch, so feel free to try and tell us your opinion
"
rel4us wrote:
"
"
rel4us wrote:

Ho... Lol, it will work allso, i prefer the always ON power charges and the +1 crit chance + the maim,

But this build works even last patch, so feel free to try and tell us your opinion

For now i'll stick with Assassin but maybe change Assassin Mark for Warlord's Mark, 'cause if the monster is tough enough to get close to this build, well, we better have some endurance charges and some more life leech :3

Thank you!
Remember that assassin's mark also give you defence, more damage to leech, more chance to crit = knock back.

Enjoy <3
Have you thought about Bladefall instead of EK? Because of the way it overlaps, and how fast you cast it with this build, it should boost both AoE and single target.
"
FocusedFelix wrote:
Have you thought about Bladefall instead of EK? Because of the way it overlaps, and how fast you cast it with this build, it should boost both AoE and single target.

i did,

1. i have alot of projectile damage, allmost none other damage increased

2. EK with over 140 projectile speed overlaps everything

i prefere projectile spells for this build, more effective
"
rel4us wrote:
"
FocusedFelix wrote:

i did,

1. i have alot of projectile damage, allmost none other damage increased

2. EK with over 140 projectile speed overlaps everything

i prefere projectile spells for this build, more effective

I was comparing the base damage values for the gems and for some reason thought the tree had phys damage built-in, not just proj speed, thanks for the swift reply.

I saw above that you swapped at 69... The last two builds I played were CoC Spectral Throw, at end of Tali and here in Perandus. With that skill, using daggers, it was very easy to swap at 38 and level as CoC from there. Does this build get enough crit to make it effective using Barrage at 38? I've never used the skill prior to this build, but I feel like it hits rapidly enough with a Quill Rain that it's possible considering you keep Freezing Pulse, EK and Spark some where on your gear to get some levels up to that point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info