The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
pkerlei wrote:
still build as a scion?

Now that we know the scion got nerfed, and the bazarker not worth it, there are few options:

1. take the assassin and remove increased critical strikes gem, replace it with life leech
2. take the deadeye and use life leech gem (with the chain and +1 arrow the lower crit will not be so bad)
3. take the pathfinder and use diamond flask all the time with life leech (also no critical strikes gem)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
pkerlei wrote:
still build as a scion?

Now that we know the scion got nerfed, and the bazarker not worth it, there are few options:

1. take the assassin and remove increased critical strikes gem, replace it with life leech
2. take the deadeye and use life leech gem (with the chain and +1 arrow the lower crit will not be so bad)
3. take the pathfinder and use diamond flask all the time with life leech (also no critical strikes gem)

I will be trying this with the new bow, what class would you recommend now that scion is busted?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
pkerlei wrote:
still build as a scion?

I will be trying this with the new bow, what class would you recommend now that scion is busted?

I think the deadeye is the best for it now
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Spark nerf, is this even worth running the build or can we replace the gem for something of equal use?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Ziiyo wrote:
Spark nerf, is this even worth running the build or can we replace the gem for something of equal use?

Spark will still work on this build, with tons of projectile speed it will do the trick :)

it will shock, chain and do alot more damage then any other skill, remember shock....

you need a projectile that chain, that is your only option
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 3, 2016, 12:52:24 AM
Love the build, Planning on running it in Prophecy. Will you be putting up a new skill tree since you will be moving away from scion?
Made this char the last week of Perandus just to check it out, its hella fun.
Looking to start with it in Prophecy too. Wont have a quill rain 6-linked for a long time probably, will it work well enough without the Spark gem?

Have you figured out the new ascendancy points to take?

What do you suggest for leveling?
I normally just do shrapnel shot and switch to LA GMP after. I often find good bow upgrades and the LA GMP normally gets me to merci dried lake easily.
Any update on this build?
Hey guys, sorry for not updating, I'm playing a new build so my time in writing guides goes there.

Look at my lasy posts, I have writen there all I think that you need to do.
this is my current gear for this build. I am getting around 9.71 attacks per second. which is way more than needed. I have switched out Spark for Innervate because I only have the need for the shock and not the lightning damage. it works a lot better for multi target and single target and has a 15% chance to shock all enemies hit with Barrage.

working amazing

current tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQDHgOWBbUIiQ2NDdEQYhEvFr8byB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKwowcTB8Nj031DnUOkI7KEMxR35LV0t4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1uvXWhd8l-wYENh4mNDZU1sjG1sbj1vnm_ycFJ1y3cHfXV_K4MJhFOExYTZhs6HE4nTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5UFmvGbtZyknaqgn6OKpHimMqhysVu5fLvjvTa-gL6nwOPBM8HVwzrEospKyqnNmM_d037UI92o3vjjhOdU53To1upi7LDtP-4O73rv_fGK8bP8xf66_94=?accountName=S0S&characterName=Threaten
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Last edited by S0S on Jun 26, 2016, 1:15:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info