The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

quiver 10 chaos, helm 5 chaos, rings 15 /25 chaos and belt 5 chaos...just for example, and there are more good deals on poe.trade ;)

ofc not as gg as from OP but for those price very nice imho...and my char roxx at lvl75 with 5l quill

and spark+EK..due some off colour problems^^

awsome build and could be played very cheap but still very effective !

thx again Mr. King off the Hill for ur overwhelming build...and thread support ! :)

greetings

edit: and amy 15 chaos
IGN: _BowJob
Last edited by DokuCount on Mar 25, 2016, 3:24:27 PM
Spoiler

Thanks for the build first of all..

I dont have too much time to play but im playing with this build since i saw the topic. I'm level 87 now.
Really nice clear speed and good enough single target dps. I got my 6L quill rain around level 81 after spamming every fuse i've found and trade on the way =) With Tabula and Quill Rain i guess its important to complete normal and cruel lab asap. Life leech is just enough to keep you alive in hard situation as long as you keep damaging =) Before getting Assassin it was really hard with Tabula for me.

I didnt meant to change passive tree but before i saw this topic i went down side of scion to get %14 life nod and the others. After i started this build i did some calculations over it and i guess its not too bad but i keep that way. If i have problems about damage in future i can change it but how is my passive tree looks like now.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQDHgOWBS0FtQ2NEGIRLxa_GYobyB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDWSNj051DpCOyhDMUp9SshLV0t4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1pSW69d8l-wYENh4mKsZU1sjG1sbj1uqm-eb_JwUnLDdO11y3cHe8N_K4MJhFOExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5AKlwabXZu1nKSdqqCfo4qmMqhyqJqrC7FbtfK5fL02voC-p8DjwTPDOsSiykrMBs2Yz93Tb9Qj2L3awd0N3ajjhOOf51TndOjW6mLrFOyw7g7v_fGK8bPyl_zF_94=?accountName=Kasaptore&characterName=LilithDaButcher

I'm using only one elreon ring -8 mana cost. It's enough for now. Dont have any problems. But im always checking elreon and trying to craft every useful ring to get an upgrade over mine or incase if i needed one more elreon ring.

Under T9-10 maps im using Ventor ring and Goldwyrm Nubuck Boot Unique for more drops =) Changing helms , jewels and belts for situation. Putting IIR gem etc. Even with this setup build is still stable and got fast clear speed.

About atziri i did 4 times only. First one was a big fail on my part because i wasnt ready gear vise so i failed. Last 3 was good and succesful. Trio kill is like nothing. I have seen more challanging perandus chest fight in maps =) This is really good thing about this build. Atziri's herself is hard for me though. Because my dps isn't quite good for killing fast enough that one of four atziri things. They have enough time to spam all of their skils on me so i'm dying 2 or 3 times in boss room. But still manage to kill it everytime. With some upgrades for more crit multi and quality my gems in near future (I just max leveled my gems) i hope this also will not be a problem anymore.

Budget wise i dont think this build expensive. I only bought not linked Quill and Maligaro other items are drops or Cadiro's bro deal =P 6Linking my bow maybe a bit of luck on my side. I guess i spend around 300 fuses for it.

Thanks again for this build. Sorry for my not good english =P I'm open every ideas-suggestions about my setup and tree. Thanks again Cheers.
"
DokuCount wrote:

quiver 10 chaos, helm 5 chaos, rings 15 /25 chaos and belt 5 chaos...just for example, and there are more good deals on poe.trade ;)

ofc not as gg as from OP but for those price very nice imho...and my char roxx at lvl75 with 5l quill

and spark+EK..due some off colour problems^^

awsome build and could be played very cheap but still very effective !

thx again Mr. King off the Hill for ur overwhelming build...and thread support ! :)

greetings

edit: and amy 15 chaos

these kind of posts are the thing that keep me uploading my builds :D

tyvm for this!
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
Kasaptore wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks for the build first of all..

I dont have too much time to play but im playing with this build since i saw the topic. I'm level 87 now.
Really nice clear speed and good enough single target dps. I got my 6L quill rain around level 81 after spamming every fuse i've found and trade on the way =) With Tabula and Quill Rain i guess its important to complete normal and cruel lab asap. Life leech is just enough to keep you alive in hard situation as long as you keep damaging =) Before getting Assassin it was really hard with Tabula for me.

I didnt meant to change passive tree but before i saw this topic i went down side of scion to get %14 life nod and the others. After i started this build i did some calculations over it and i guess its not too bad but i keep that way. If i have problems about damage in future i can change it but how is my passive tree looks like now.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQDHgOWBS0FtQ2NEGIRLxa_GYobyB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDWSNj051DpCOyhDMUp9SshLV0t4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1pSW69d8l-wYENh4mKsZU1sjG1sbj1uqm-eb_JwUnLDdO11y3cHe8N_K4MJhFOExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5AKlwabXZu1nKSdqqCfo4qmMqhyqJqrC7FbtfK5fL02voC-p8DjwTPDOsSiykrMBs2Yz93Tb9Qj2L3awd0N3ajjhOOf51TndOjW6mLrFOyw7g7v_fGK8bPyl_zF_94=?accountName=Kasaptore&characterName=LilithDaButcher

I'm using only one elreon ring -8 mana cost. It's enough for now. Dont have any problems. But im always checking elreon and trying to craft every useful ring to get an upgrade over mine or incase if i needed one more elreon ring.

Under T9-10 maps im using Ventor ring and Goldwyrm Nubuck Boot Unique for more drops =) Changing helms , jewels and belts for situation. Putting IIR gem etc. Even with this setup build is still stable and got fast clear speed.

About atziri i did 4 times only. First one was a big fail on my part because i wasnt ready gear vise so i failed. Last 3 was good and succesful. Trio kill is like nothing. I have seen more challanging perandus chest fight in maps =) This is really good thing about this build. Atziri's herself is hard for me though. Because my dps isn't quite good for killing fast enough that one of four atziri things. They have enough time to spam all of their skils on me so i'm dying 2 or 3 times in boss room. But still manage to kill it everytime. With some upgrades for more crit multi and quality my gems in near future (I just max leveled my gems) i hope this also will not be a problem anymore.

Budget wise i dont think this build expensive. I only bought not linked Quill and Maligaro other items are drops or Cadiro's bro deal =P 6Linking my bow maybe a bit of luck on my side. I guess i spend around 300 fuses for it.

Thanks again for this build. Sorry for my not good english =P I'm open every ideas-suggestions about my setup and tree. Thanks again Cheers.

First of all, tyvm for the post :)

about the gear, good gear, but I didn't get the tree changes...

you don't need to go down the scion, and taking balistic mastery for so many nodes is not worth it.

try using this tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAMEDBAMeA5YFLQW1CC4NjRBiES8WvxmOG8gfQSF2Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4KwouUzBxMHw2PTfUOdQ6QjsoQzFHfkp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yX7BgQ2HiYqxlTWegbIxtbG49b55v8nBSdO11y3cHfXV_K4MJhFOExYbOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5AKm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqR4pjKocrFbuXy74702voC-p8DjwTPB1cM6xKLKSs2Yz93Tb9N-1CPawd2o3vjjhOOf51TndOjW6mLrFOyw7T_tg-4O73rv_fGK8bP8xf66_94=

it has 24% less all resists, but you can deal with it, resists is not that of a problem.

you will get alot more from the tree, and another volly fire slot, wich will help you alot more.

also, try getting a 60+ int ammy, it will save you 2 nodes,

if you need anything else or any help, i'm here
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Ty for the build brah :3

Does that +1 barrage on helm and +1 arrow quiver help with single target? Pack clear speed on t10-12 is enough for me but lacking littlebit of deeps for bosses. I have almost same offensive stats than u.

Current gear

Spoiler

+2barrage jewels

Little unlucky for fusing my quill, fuse count ~1800 :(
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
"
Jevnigeff wrote:
Ty for the build brah :3

Does that +1 barrage on helm and +1 arrow quiver help with single target? Pack clear speed on t10-12 is enough for me but lacking littlebit of deeps for bosses. I have almost same offensive stats than u.

Current gear

Spoiler

+2barrage jewels

Little unlucky for fusing my quill, fuse count ~1800 :(

The +2 arrows is like 50% more damage for single target,

VS packs you have max casts as it is, right now i cast over 17 casts on a single target,

wich is almost max casts per sec...

I guess you use tabula rasa ATM, you need to have tons or STR on the belt for Kaom's heart.

and GL with the 6L, you will get it soon I hope
you think linking Frenzy/increased crit/Power on crit would be a good idea? Mainly for bosses.
which nodes are the 2 volley fire jewels in? it doesnt seem like they're big enough to catch 50dex
"
ImHonest wrote:
you think linking Frenzy/increased crit/Power on crit would be a good idea? Mainly for bosses.

No, your damage is low with attacks, you are a CoC, so your power comes from the spells
"
bangaroo wrote:
which nodes are the 2 volley fire jewels in? it doesnt seem like they're big enough to catch 50dex

you need to take the shadow + ranger jewels,

at the shadow you will need the accurcy + crit chance node (it has 20 dex),

and on the ranger you will need the AS + accuracy node (it has 20 dex),

if you need more help, i'm here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info