The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"

Acuity is not the next thing you need, you need a +1 arrow quiver with life + crit stats + attack speed if possible,

then go for a +1 barrage arrow on the helmet, the 6 arrows/shoot will help you alot more then acuity from my experience
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:

"

Acuity is not the next thing you need, you need a +1 arrow quiver with life + crit stats + attack speed if possible,

then go for a +1 barrage arrow on the helmet, the 6 arrows/shoot will help you alot more then acuity from my experience

No one really has those stats for those items on the market to buy. Might as well wait until more hit the market with better stats. Not going to waste 3-5 exas on half the stats I want.
"
ImHonest wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

"

No one really has those stats for those items on the market to buy. Might as well wait until more hit the market with better stats. Not going to waste 3-5 exas on half the stats I want.

about the quiver, there are few for sale, yea it's pricy, but worth it!

about the head, you can buy one of invest time making one, the boost worth it.

ofc it's all up to you, gl!
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
I experimented with mana management (felt weird typing that, lol) because I didn't want to give up two good ring slots.

One Elreon ring + one jewel with "gain 2 mana on hit" has made it feel like I don't use any mana at all. A jewel with this mod is super easy / cheap to come by. Level 1 20q Barrage + COC - 7 mana = 4 mana cost, that two arrows will bring back up even if you do run out of mana.

I tried just the +2 mana on hit jewel without an Elreon ring, and it ran dry on low/no regen maps.
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
I experimented with mana management (felt weird typing that, lol) because I didn't want to give up two good ring slots.

One Elreon ring + one jewel with "gain 2 mana on hit" has made it feel like I don't use any mana at all. A jewel with this mod is super easy / cheap to come by. Level 1 20q Barrage + COC - 7 mana = 4 mana cost, that two arrows will bring back up even if you do run out of mana.

I tried just the +2 mana on hit jewel without an Elreon ring, and it ran dry on low/no regen maps.

it will work too, but if you get more attack speed, or use bloodrage, you will not have enoght mana,

and in order to do all map modes you need mana cost = 0,

but ofc each can do it's ideas, and share them...
What does master of the arena node do for this build? Bit confused on what it does.
Rel4us awesome build! Leveling up with storm cloud right now and it's going well. Which way do you recommend going on the skill tree first? Getting the lower ranger areas and art of the gladiator or going up towards the assassin area?

Also, what's a good way to keep up with INT/STR. I find that INT seems to be difficult for me to keep my blue gems at max level. Just optimizing jewelery/gear? Thanks!
"
ImHonest wrote:
What does master of the arena node do for this build? Bit confused on what it does.

you take it after you get acuity, it's for +20 str and 1% life regen,

so blood rage will do you 40 damage per sec
"
kamcnult wrote:
Rel4us awesome build! Leveling up with storm cloud right now and it's going well. Which way do you recommend going on the skill tree first? Getting the lower ranger areas and art of the gladiator or going up towards the assassin area?

Also, what's a good way to keep up with INT/STR. I find that INT seems to be difficult for me to keep my blue gems at max level. Just optimizing jewelery/gear? Thanks!

First of all, ty for the feadback :)

about the tree, take the assassin's, then ranger then the KOTH node, then the rest,

move to CoC on level 60 more or less.

also, about str and int, you need 191 str and 155 int (159 if you want lvl 21 gems),

the str will come from the bazarker side of the scion, and from the belt,

the amulet need alot of int,

if you need anymore help, i'm here
"
First of all, ty for the feadback :)

about the tree, take the assassin's, then ranger then the KOTH node, then the rest,

move to CoC on level 60 more or less.

also, about str and int, you need 191 str and 155 int (159 if you want lvl 21 gems),

the str will come from the bazarker side of the scion, and from the belt,

the amulet need alot of int,

if you need anymore help, i'm here

Thanks so much for the quick response! I'll jot this down and continue leveling. currently at 40ish, thanks :) cant wait for the CoC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info