The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

Have you considered dropping Assassin for Deadeye? The projectile perks, if they scale to spells, seem amazing.
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
Have you considered dropping Assassin for Deadeye? The projectile perks, if they scale to spells, seem amazing.

It will work, the only problem will be alot less crit chance, bouth the lack of power charges and the loss of +1 base crit,

Also, you will loose the maim, that works very well with the knockback
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
what would you rather have on jewels? attack speed or crit chance?
"
ImHonest wrote:

i have no crit on jewels and i get to 83%, and I have neer max casts/sec on a single target as it is,

take increased damage.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
"
ImHonest wrote:

i have no crit on jewels and i get to 83%, and I have neer max casts/sec on a single target as it is,

take increased damage.

so
increased damage
life
projectile damage?
I can do merci lab even while lagging hard :D thanks again, rel4us.

I was wondering, if I get 2 diamond elreon rings with total 60% crit, could I remove the inc. crit gem for a fourth spell gem, would it work?
If so, which spell would you recommend? I think essence drain would do nicely for bosses and survival.

btw, GG, I also have crit from rat with +1 barrage.

Last edited by DonQuixotic on Mar 16, 2016, 9:59:56 PM
"
DonQuixotic wrote:
I can do merci lab even while lagging hard :D thanks again, rel4us.

I was wondering, if I get 2 diamond elreon rings with total 60% crit, could I remove the inc. crit gem for a fourth spell gem, would it work?
If so, which spell would you recommend? I think essence drain would do nicely for bosses and survival.

btw, GG, I also have crit from rat with +1 barrage.

First of all, WOW that helmet..... grrrrr

There is only one possible way to remove the crit chance gem, but it will be risky...

you need to take an assassin (not scion assassin, shadow assassin), so you will loose abit of a crit chance, and use aura of Warlord's mark.

then, you put ED spell, or fireball (you do have increased fire damage from the chest).

But it will be less reliable in maps of immune to curse, or bosses who have reduced curse effect.

It will give you a boost of damage, that is for sure.

BTW... how the hell did u capped resistances with no resists helmet?

I found it hard to achieve.

Do u use 2 elreon rings from heaven? dd u take many points of strengh and inteligence on the tree so that ammy an bely are with alot of resistances?

EDIT: I saw that helmet is for sale, do u use it or selling? if you sell, for how much? :D
Last edited by rel4us on Mar 17, 2016, 4:38:57 AM
"
ImHonest wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
ImHonest wrote:

take increased damage.

so
increased damage
life
projectile damage?

If you have enough str and int, and you don't need resistances, ya increased damage is better then crit chance ot attack speed.

NOTE: not sure, but depends on your crit chance, maybe crit multi will give abit more DPS.
What about swaping something for Bladefall?
Hey rel4us, nice guide! Have you tried blast rain as your trigger? When planning my current character (which is also CoC with Quill Rain) I also intended to use barrage with volley fire, but when I got it all set up I found that quill rain was simply too fast. It felt like most of the barrage hits were connecting within the 50ms CoC cooldown, whereas blast rain is spread evenly over time. I mean, people were obsessing over CoC cooldown breakpoints even with wands, y'know? Anyway, that's my experience, so try it out if you haven't. It has a few other pros and cons, like being an area of effect skill (which actually gets pretty big at 20/20), but has a short delay that makes it tricky to use in PvP.

I was also thinking of trying a more projectile focused variant (rather than my current physical focus) as a scion with berserker/deadeye, but being crit capped on my trigger attack is a big QoL thing for me. I just love the look of spark spiders and freezing pulse with CoC, haha.

I think my character profile is visible if you wanted to look at where I went with it. Still moving some things around, if I got a 6L on my quill rain I'd probably use a Kaom's too, since while 4500 life is okay to me, I would prefer more. And belly is out of the question due to extra gore not playing nice with this kind of build (wish I didn't have to plan builds around the game's optimization problems!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info