The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

No offense but 570k dps seems to be VERY unlikely when i watch your videos. Your vulcano run isnt faster then anyone else's and you need up to 10 shots for a yellow mob.

Dont get me wrong, your build is super cool but there's definitely something wrong with your calculations
"
Hey there!

What's your thoughts on the Brinerot Whalers boots? it has 20% inc phys damage and 35% inc proj damage, so 55% total to EK and 35% to FP and Spark, ofc we're going to lose some life plus dodge but it's a nice damage boost isn't it?

It will work, but for life acrobatics build atziri's is the best, you have offence, you need more defence
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
catfish01 wrote:
Really enjoying this build now that I'm getting more into it. I have some newb itemization questions...

For your current quiver, is the + flat ele damage just a coincidence, or do you think it's adding significantly to the DPS?

I tried to see how PCoC interacts with Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice.. if my research/current testing is right, seems like PCoC doesn't work on them directly, but increases mana reserved? Which is NBD if your cost for barrage is zero?

The WED do nothing,

about the PCoC, you don't need it with the assassin on scion,

I don't know if that will work anyways
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
aitalar wrote:
No offense but 570k dps seems to be VERY unlikely when i watch your videos. Your vulcano run isnt faster then anyone else's and you need up to 10 shots for a yellow mob.

Dont get me wrong, your build is super cool but there's definitely something wrong with your calculations

it is the DPS, for all 3 spells X 20 + shock + assassins's mark.

I will upload later today screenshoots for you to calculate yoursalf.

I do 6 players bosses life alone.
"
rel4us wrote:
"
aitalar wrote:

Alright that'd be nice.

Also. whats up with the jewels linked in the start post? Dual wielding and damage if holding a staff? Seems totally useless to me since youre using bow and quiver:D
Last edited by aitalar on Mar 16, 2016, 3:39:41 AM
"
aitalar wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
aitalar wrote:

Alright that'd be nice.

Also. whats up with the jewels linked in the start post? Dual wielding and damage if holding a staff? Seems totally useless to me since youre using bow and quiver:D

I use 2 unique volley fire jewels + 3 rare jewels at the moment:

1. 6% life + 9% all res + 12% fire & cold res + nothing that helps
2. 6% life + 14 int + 11% projectile damage + nothing that helps
3. 7% life + 15% cold res + 10% projectile damage + nothing that helps

all my jewels are not end game, but with them i'm capped resists, and I don't need to take +30 to attributes on the tree.

If you will try the build, you will understand it's not easy.

I will have better jewels after I have Atziri's acuty wich is more important
Thanks for the fast replies, i'm trying the build as we speak. Gotta start a scion though, so it takes a while
"
aitalar wrote:
Thanks for the fast replies, i'm trying the build as we speak. Gotta start a scion though, so it takes a while

No problem, if you need any help i'm here.

i'm adding my IGN in the front page for ppl who want to talk with me in game
Last edited by Reloads on Mar 16, 2016, 10:18:05 AM
"
Reloads wrote:

If you are on 5L use freezing pulse + spark, the spark is important for shocking,

For elemental reflect use the chaos spell EDrain, it works well,

You also need a diamond flask, it's a huge DPS boost.

For start your gear is very nice, get a kaom's heart and change your quiver enchantment for crit multi (WED does not effect you).

EDIT: forgot about the blood rage question, I use it for fast strait maps, not in a party,

I use life flask if the are no foes to kill.

If you need anything i'm here to help.
Last edited by rel4us on Mar 16, 2016, 10:53:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info