[2.2][Video] Cast on Hit Juggernaut (Trypanon Cyclone CoC)

OH WM is great, would use it for the Leech for sure. vs. Bosses you get 0,8% leech from it so this and the Ascendancy are better than a normal LL Gem even on map bosses and lots better on normal mob that do not reduce the curse effect.

btw: updated Gear on my build a bit:

Spoiler

Still need a new 6L but i really don´t feel like investing to much as i want to keep this budged so i think my glorified Tabula Chest is okish for that.

I got lvl 90 on my other build, will level this one T85 now and do a Video with some higher map gameplay. (T9-11 i think which is higher than you would normaly go just for leveling at lvl 80-85)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Sweet, looking forward to some videos - if i don't get there myself first. Level 45 now in just a few hours. So just switched to trypanon and yeah, the feeling is pretty good at level 45 at least :D

And got vacation the whole next week so prolly gonna hit maps tomorrow sometime and still have plenty of time to test.
Last edited by SylvTheMonnin on Mar 20, 2016, 5:16:42 PM
Maybe you will get there first... that Boot Enchantment on Crit i need for my Challenge seems to be very rare... :-/
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
You don´t need remove Freeze as we get freeze immunity with the Marauder ascendancy.

From where? Im taking Jugg, it is not there.

"
10% increased Movement Speed
You cannot be slowed to below base speed
Movement Speed cannot be modified below base value

That means immune to freeze.
It not really immune, you still get slowed by it but you can Move and Attack while frozen, only a bit Slower.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"

"
10% increased Movement Speed
You cannot be slowed to below base speed
Movement Speed cannot be modified below base value

That means immune to freeze.
It not really immune, you still get slowed by it but you can Move and Attack while frozen, only a bit Slower.

oh, the "speed" refers to attack speed?
Last edited by flyaway_kong on Mar 20, 2016, 9:06:55 PM
The first part that says only Speed referes to the overall character speed which includes attack speed.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Guys, http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Marylene%27s_Fallacy is good to use this ammulet with Trypanon? I'm playing coc discharge with voll's protector, and my question is, does "Non-critical strikes deal 40% Damage " applies to discharge? cause my discharge has like 15% spell crit chance.
Last edited by maddoxeu on Mar 21, 2016, 7:11:16 AM
Yes it does apply to Discharge and is total crap with this build because of that.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thanks, I just saw a post on reddit also that confirm that does apply to spells crit chance :( rip, I might going elemental overload and switch to 3 spells, shock nova + ice nova + firestorm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info