[2.2][Video] Cast on Hit Juggernaut (Trypanon Cyclone CoC)

look, its up to you...the endurance charges with juggernaut's unflinching +scold's are produced almost constantly...also have warlord's mark+blasphemy...so while you play you have about 100% of time full end.charges and imm.call up.....in other words phys damage never harm you....i played almost every map except core and uber...the most difficult fights were atziri and the firestorm witch at crematorium...everything else was easy enough..so heavy elemental damage is the problem with this build..
my gear at moment, for testing:

i have juggy ascendancy +1000 acc and unrelenting

and i can say :
-vengance CD is very long for casting spell, i think its better put buff.
-molten shel an Vaal molten shell dont work because overwrite each other. so we must choice OR molten OR vaal molten.
-8% reduce elemental from ascendancy dont work well, dominus in residence map one-shot me whit toch of god even whit 7 endurance up, and i have 5000 hp at moment
- i have 95% fire dmg from tree so i have take pyre for give me option to chose cold spells that is less lagging than firestorm XD.
@Alcoor666

You need to recraft the ring, the Cold Damage on it gets converted to Fire too, making EE useless.

Also switch the Position of FlameSurge and Ice Nova. CoC casts the Spells in Socket order, following the links, starting from the CoC Gem.

In your setup you get FS first, then Nova. If you switch it you have a chance to ignite with the Nova to get more damage from FS.

EDIT:

Thinking about that again.. i guess you are not using EE at all, right?
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 29, 2016, 6:45:15 AM
correct, right now i dont use EE.
but if i put lighning dmg on ring i can pick EE. but for now EE is the last problem, first i need fix other problem, like leveling the gems, and chose betwen vaal molten or 2X molten shell
thx for the build, im having lots of fun with it.

Why dont you take the mortal cnviction node below blood magic?
15% increased life is pretty neat for 1 node.
@Bongo86

Wow, amazing that noone did notice that before! Thats a misclick, you should take Mortal Conviction ofc.!

Updated the Tree in the opening post!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
that is my tree at 85
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcA3UEswYOBsYJ9gthDF8UIBZvGS4aOBo-GmwcpxzcJKonLyftKPopLjIJNZI26TkOOtg8LT38QYdFnUbXR35TUlOlVkhXDVhjWHdZ818EXz9j_WVNaGVo8mxGbztxhXIPcmx343gNeuZ8uH1zggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhVKPGpBVkSuUb5o7muCdrp_fogCnCKlurQmtja9stfK3PriTvTa-p8ABwBrAZsRYxLjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzV-Ngk2L3ZYeFz42rrCevu7DjvDu988B_xrPJB843zm_SD9kj56P4K

and i change some gear

i think to change vaal immortal call
Hi, using this build now and definitely loving it.

Just wanna ask is it possible to consider arcane potency for more crit chances for the triggered spells?
This looks like an incredible build. Is this a discharge build?

I have an earth quake build but I don't really like it anymore.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
I have a question can I use Berserker class instead of Juggernaut for your build?

I am SC so it dont matter if I die
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info