[2.2][Video] Cast on Hit Juggernaut (Trypanon Cyclone CoC)

Think he got 51 from the Trypanon i linked, it says lvl 51because of the socketed Gems in it.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
It's level req is 40. I don't know where you got the 51 from.

"
Think he got 51 from the Trypanon i linked, it says lvl 51because of the socketed Gems in it.

Yep my mistake. Thanks again for the build, ill be trying it out in maps within a couple days.
Last edited by Cott22 on Mar 18, 2016, 12:14:50 AM
Hey loving the build so far! One question, can you tell me what levels my CDWT should be? or better yet what is your recommendation?
Immortal Call + Molten Shell Cwdt as high as possible, the other 2 as low as possible.

Happy to hear you like the build :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 18, 2016, 8:04:49 PM
Experimental Scion Tree to be tested by a Guild Mate

Gets Fortify and LifeLeech from Ascendancy, Vaal Pact in the Tree.

Little less life but Fortify should make more up for that.

Can replace LL in the Link with Controlled Destruction for Lots more damage. (CD + 3 Spells or CD+inc. Aoe)

Will need lots of Accuracy on the Gear! (Helmet, Rings, Amulet)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 19, 2016, 11:26:04 PM
I've been trying to come up with a scion tree with berserker/champion aswell, and i think your best bet is to drop blood magic.
This way you can run Poacher's on Blasphemy, which should help tremendously with the chance to hit while also providing mana/life on hit and the some nice flask charges gained. Also, frenzy charges since we can't use blood rage with vaal pact.
You could run another blashpemy like Warlord's for endurance charges and more leech, or ele weak or something for more damage.
2x blasphemy + arctic armour should be a pretty solid aura setup, or what do you think?
Last edited by SylvTheMonnin on Mar 19, 2016, 11:44:43 PM
"
I've been trying to come up with a scion tree with berserker/champion aswell, and i think your best bet is to drop blood magic.
This way you can run Poacher's on Blasphemy, which should help tremendously with the chance to hit while also providing mana/life on hit and the some nice flask charges gained. Also, frenzy charges since we can't use blood rage with vaal pact.
You could run another blashpemy like Warlord's for endurance charges and more leech, or ele weak or something for more damage.
2x blasphemy + arctic armour should be a pretty solid aura setup, or what do you think?

You drop 30% Life and all Mana Problems for:

3 Frenzy Charges
Some Flask Charges
Arctic Armour

If anything i would run the 2nd. Blasphemy as Ele Weakness but you can also do this with a Counter Attack, everything that does not die instantly will get cursed, don´t need to curse things that die instant anyway right?

It would be a option for sure but you also need to waste a Ring Slot on the Dual Curse which is one Slot less for Resists, Life and Accuracy.

I really don´t see the Benefit of it, the most tempting thing about it are the Flask Charges and thats not worth 30% life imho.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
You won't have mana problems, your cyclone level 1 supported with CoC and controlled destruction is gonna cost like 20-23 mana. With Poacher's you get 10-12 mana per use. If you use Warlord's, you will get 2% mana leech (yes, won't do much). Now with a small ammount of mana regen which won't need any investment, you will have 0 mana problems. And if not, you go one elreon ring.

You just missed out on the biggest stat from Poacher's for this build, the enemies have x% LESS evasion. It's gonna help with your hit chance, a lot.

Don't need to curse mobs that are dying instant, nope, agreed. Which is why going for 2 defensive curses is smart. I haven't tried the counterattack CoC method, but i will try to see if i like it.

So if dropping blood magic from the tree, you can skip a lot of points in mara and duelist, and you are not that far from dual curse in the tree. So there, you got your ring slot back. And oh, you can now also go and grab acrobatics.

Just thought it was a good mention, i will definately be trying it this way after i ding 90 on my current char.

Here is my planned tree if you are interested: poeurl.com/AhB

Yeah, it is point heavy. I usually end up level 90, so will have to skim the tree a bit. But you get the idea.
Last edited by SylvTheMonnin on Mar 20, 2016, 9:11:52 AM
"
You won't have mana problems,

Ye, thats for sure, i just wanted to say that you drop your solution for mana Problems (BM) just to get a new one (Poachers) so the mana on hit isn´t a real benefit for Poachers imho.

BUT i forgot about the less evasion, this is a really good point for Poachers Mark!

Btw: you don´t need to keep Cyclone at lvl 1 you can level it up, mana cost on melee skills does not change with levels since 2.1

Also CD does not increase the cost as it only works with Spells so it does not change your Cyclone Manacost because it does not support it.

Your Manacost on a 6L (Cyclone-CoC-3 spells- CD) is 18 i think, can check that on my CHar when i get online.

Would be more than manageable to get even with 1 Elreon Ring and Mana on hit Jewels.

You could also run a low level clarity and have some Mana Reg so you don´t need to bring it down to zero cost.

Tree looks good, just needs Life on all jewels i think would trim it down like this

"

Don't need to curse mobs that are dying instant, nope, agreed. Which is why going for 2 defensive curses is smart. I haven't tried the counterattack CoC method, but i will try to see if i like it.

At the moment i feel that defense isn´t much of a Problem, with Acro and VP it would even be less of a Problem.

You could try to go Dual Curse Blashpemy AND use Doedres Ring to curse EleWeakness on hard enemies with the counter attack.

Or just use EleWeakness Blasphemy even if its a little overkill on most mobs.

Oh and try CoC Counters, its amazing to use high level Golems without recasting them by hand!
Doing it on both of my current builds and loving it :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 20, 2016, 10:57:01 AM
Thanks for the reply.

Didn't know that about CD, that's awesome. Should be very easy to manage the mana cost as you say, yeah. Also thought melee gems got like +1 or +2 mana from levels now but i see i was wrong.

I will go for the CoC counterattacks for sure, seems very good. Awesome with automated high-level golems!
Starting the build later today, gonna be good for sure :) Still have to see what i do with the curses/auras.

Edit: Warlord's Mark is out of the question as a blasphemy? My logic was basically that we will have enough dmg, as you say stuff just dies. So 2% extra leech with VP + berserker leech would be really good. I guess my main reason for using WM is reflect, im really scared by it.. Maybe i shouldnt be though.
Last edited by SylvTheMonnin on Mar 20, 2016, 12:21:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info