[Ascendancy] Angryaa's SRS Spectre Necromancer.

it seems like the victarios charity with necromantic aegis was not the main cause of lag!i suspect the spectres but i wanna hear if other ppl are laggin alot with this build/setup!
ign: Hikaku
@AngryAA:
On your passive tree, south of Blood Drinker is Herbalism. They both take 5pts for 20% HP, but Herbalism also gives 20% Life and Life Recovery Speed from Flasks. It would also put you 2pts away from Arrow Dancing.
Last edited by Hercanic on Mar 15, 2016, 10:22:00 PM
I can confirm that this build has lag issues for me as well, to the point where it is nearly unplayable mapping in groups. It's a shame, because the constant Flesh Offering + Vaal Haste makes it probably the most enjoyable summoner I've played.
Though personally I don't think builds like this is all that suitable for groups regardless, because of how the AI works: spectres and zombies don't like to attack while you're moving (since they like to move towards your cursor), and groups tend to move all the time.
Hi, nice looking build.

I've been leveling a SRS build with zombies as meatshields in Perandus. How do you think your build compares to a standard SRS build in terms of the maps it can complete, clear speed etc?

Cheers
Thanks for the build Angry. Always enjoy watching your stream as well, when I can catch you online.

I've always wanted to play a summoning build, as I used to love the skele necro in D2. However, I last tried it in POE closed beta, and it wasn't fun, so I haven't tried since. Until now!

I love this build, I switched over to SRS at I think 50 (spark was becoming a little tedious), and instantly fell in love. Last night, finally my first 5-L of this league dropped. Unfortunately, just before I went to bed, but I tried a quick Dunes map to see how good spectres were with the extra links. So much fun using flame sentinels with spell echo, GMP etc.
I'll probably try dischargers and a few other mobs later today, and still need to run merc Lab for my last two ascendancy points.

Just a quick question, what would you recommend for lab enchants. Most of the glove and boot ones don't work as I don't kill directly.
It seems like most of my lag was caused by the insane amount of cast/attack speed and minions i had.I switched most things to hit harder but slower.I mostly stepped back on my SRS cause 50 of those little rascals were doing the lag so i dropped spell echo for melee phys.it feels abit slower by they hit like trucks.Also i tried some other spectres and none is near the sentinels.Only thing i changed is drop gmp for controlled destruction and they are even more ridiculus!Where is AA by the way?We miss u bro!
ign: Hikaku
"
janp92 wrote:

Just a quick question, what would you recommend for lab enchants. Most of the glove and boot ones don't work as I don't kill directly.

i was wondering the same..
on that subject, has anyone tested out the boot/gloves enchants and given it to the Animated Guardian?
Changed my spec over to this build and really enjoying it. I was wondering though: do you think spectres/zombies could maintain charges without srs? If so, would grabbing an Alpha's and running a couple of damage auras do better damage?
When using bone Offering, does it still make sense to get acrobatics? Or should you stick to one or the other.
Secondly, I was wondering if there was a way to use this build without SRS. 50 of those little bastards really lag up my game in parties when vaal haste goes off.
If anyone has experience playing this without SRS I would appreciate some feedback on how the clear speed is and what alternative gem setup you used instead of SRS in head.

Besides that though Im having a crazy good time with this build. Still waiting on my last two ascendancy points for double spectre dmg and hp, super excited :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info