[Ascendancy] Angryaa's SRS Spectre Necromancer.

"
@mattc how would blasphemy work? it would take too much mana rendering mom useless.

Oh yeah i completely forgot the build is using double essensce worm. I nthat case you'll need to curse manually if u have enough slots =/
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
:)
Last edited by Razzik_ on Oct 10, 2021, 8:30:27 AM
"
Pathological wrote:
I've been running this build thus far in the league as one of my many characters, currently running tier 10 maps at level 84. Absolutely the most fun summoner build I've ever played, and I play one every league. The speed is just nuts between offering/haste/vaal haste.

As always, my biggest problem is socket and action slot pressure. If anyone has any idea how I can fit in either enfeeble or bone offering into my current gear, I would be eternally greatful. Character name is Necrologica.

I'm running advancing gut with stone golem/whirling/faster attacks (the free fortify is amazingly good, and I really don't want to give up FA.

The other two utility pieces are the shield with Vaal Haste/Convocation/ID (convocation doesn't need ID but no other free slots anyway), Flesh Offering/Desecrate/Faster Cast/ID (taking desecrate or flesh offering away from faster casting really sucks).

I think the most likely candidate is switch vaal haste and desecrate, then remove the ID on the shield and replace with bone offering or enfeeble...

Now.. that just leaves the unfixible problem of action bar slots...

I'm starting to really struggle to keep minions alive in harder t10 maps when it comes to perandus chest mobs. They just spam too hard and cause too much lag. I need a pre-emptive defensive for my minions to live through those barrages..

I think it has already been suggested, but you could try putting your Zombies in your +2 helm to help with survivability. You could also consider running "Undying Evangelists" as their AOE attack is great for taking down the Perandus mobs quickly. Not to mention, you have the proximity shield to hide in.
"
quironn wrote:
"
Pathological wrote:
I've been running this build thus far in the league as one of my many characters, currently running tier 10 maps at level 84. Absolutely the most fun summoner build I've ever played, and I play one every league. The speed is just nuts between offering/haste/vaal haste.

As always, my biggest problem is socket and action slot pressure. If anyone has any idea how I can fit in either enfeeble or bone offering into my current gear, I would be eternally greatful. Character name is Necrologica.

I'm running advancing gut with stone golem/whirling/faster attacks (the free fortify is amazingly good, and I really don't want to give up FA.

The other two utility pieces are the shield with Vaal Haste/Convocation/ID (convocation doesn't need ID but no other free slots anyway), Flesh Offering/Desecrate/Faster Cast/ID (taking desecrate or flesh offering away from faster casting really sucks).

I think the most likely candidate is switch vaal haste and desecrate, then remove the ID on the shield and replace with bone offering or enfeeble...

I'm starting to really struggle to keep minions alive in harder t10 maps when it comes to perandus chest mobs. They just spam too hard and cause too much lag. I need a pre-emptive defensive for my minions to live through those barrages..

I took a respect for ES Discipline, and take all nodes zombies, better for high tier

+2 lvl minion helm: zombie + Empower + minion damage + minion life

remain strong and having more life, with a great mov spd and attk spd, vaal haste and offering the best

Can you give a link to your es build ?, or make your profile public
Thanks
Last edited by Individul on Mar 20, 2016, 1:16:04 AM
"
At what poing do you ditch Victario's Charity for the AG staff? Or am I missing something? This whole AG thing really throws me off. I feel retarded. Halp.

You dont wear the staff,your animate guardian does.You drop it to the ground and cast the guardian skill.
ign: Hikaku
"
quironn wrote:
"
Pathological wrote:

I took a respect for ES Discipline, and take all nodes zombies, better for high tier

+2 lvl minion helm: zombie + Empower + minion damage + minion life

remain strong and having more life, with a great mov spd and attk spd, vaal haste and offering the best
I dunno... I feel like having SRS in the helm is kinda important in this build.. or perhaps more accurately, the build with zombies in the +2 helm and all the zombie nodes is a great build, but it's not this build.

Frankly, it's not the zombies that are the problem anyway. If a spectre gets out of position and gets killed, that's when it's problematic. The zombies are easy enough to just resummon.
Last edited by Pathological on Mar 20, 2016, 9:45:45 AM
Just throwing out my personal adjustments for the build as I noticed some people talk about cursing. Personally I always go double curse on any summoner as enfeeble+temporal chains boost your survivability so much in T11+ maps. Instead of running two increased duration gems I paired flesh offering and vaal haste together, removed faster casting linked to desecrate/flesh offering and also removed stone golem. This freed up 4 slots for me to run double curse and I only lost stone golem and faster casting(barely noticeable with vaal haste going).

In total I lost 3-4 skill points(~250 life in my case), slightly slower flesh offering and desecrate casts and stone golem, but I gained enfeeble+temporal chains and Elemental Equilibrium, fair trade for me.

My Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by dupie on Mar 23, 2016, 4:42:16 AM
Awesome build and guide, been having a great time with it!

My question may be a stupid one but I am new to the workings of Animate Guardian and was wondering if there is a way to not lose the items we are using once the AG dies?

Thank you in advance for any response and keep up the good work.
"
XDannyManX wrote:

My question may be a stupid one but I am new to the workings of Animate Guardian and was wondering if there is a way to not lose the items we are using once the AG dies?

once he is dead the equipped items on him are gone too. (there is a master craft to save only his chest but thats not considered worth while, and cant be put on a unique)

he is cheap to setup with the buff gear so it's basically accepted that u look after him, or re-buy his setup if u lose him.

early on expect ur Guardian to die in some fights, even with good management of positioning and convocation to bring him (and all minions) to ur side.. also flasks of animation (flask also heals minions)

its not until the higher levels of the gem(17+), also higher fortify, that he becomes a formidable tanky bro, but still keep an eye and manage him if needed.

"
Morphl1 wrote:
"
XDannyManX wrote:

once he is dead the equipped items on him are gone too. (there is a master craft to save only his chest but thats not considered worth while, and cant be put on a unique)

he is cheap to setup with the buff gear so it's basically accepted that u look after him, or re-buy his setup if u lose him.

early on expect ur Guardian to die in some fights, even with good management of positioning and convocation to bring him (and all minions) to ur side.. also flasks of animation (flask also heals minions)

its not until the higher levels of the gem(17+), also higher fortify, that he becomes a formidable tanky bro, but still keep an eye and manage him if needed.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info