[Ascendancy] Angryaa's SRS Spectre Necromancer.

Leveling this build makes me realise why I quit playing PoE once upon a time.

Level 43 atm, at this much playtime into an Earthquake build I was doing maps.... fuck me.
AngryA, just thought I'd point out an optimization on the passive tree-

You could drop the 5 points for Blood Drinker (20% life, 0.4% dmg leeched as life which is useless) for Herbalism (20% life, 20% life recovery from flasks, 20% increased flask recovery speed). That also sets up for a 2-point jewel node, if desired (and a 2-point Arrow Dancing, for those interested).

Cheers!
ign: SeriouslySRSLY
I didn't find Dischargers to be as good as Flame Sentries to be honest.

My main problem is that they don't seem to discharge when they only have frenzy charges. Thus mobs have to start dying first so that they can get power charges before they do their burst DPS. This results in 1-2 seconds of them just normal attacking whenever I convocate onto a new pack of mobs which is fatal for me (and them) in some cases.

Whereas with Flame Sentries, they immediately start releasing waves of fireballs and obliterate everything.
Does Victarios Charity drops only in perandus league? or it drops also in standard league?
As promised, a video of me running my first ever Chateau map with dischargers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP4NhT-vbug

This is my normal clear speed, with looting and not rushing it, and I also didn't know the layout of the map. I was level 79 in this video, running around without stone golem because I forgot to summon it :)

There are a few times where my dischargers exploded on the other side of walls in tight passages, their AI feels dumber. However, once they decide to blow their load, it's majestic destruction. I think I'll stick to Flame Sentinels anyway.
"
maladeth wrote:
As promised, a video of me running my first ever Chateau map with dischargers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP4NhT-vbug

This is my normal clear speed, with looting and not rushing it, and I also didn't know the layout of the map. I was level 79 in this video, running around without stone golem because I forgot to summon it :)

There are a few times where my dischargers exploded on the other side of walls in tight passages, their AI feels dumber. However, once they decide to blow their load, it's majestic destruction. I think I'll stick to Flame Sentinels anyway.

We missed you use necromantic aegis node use the shield to the node would be much better for discharger spectre
"
quironn wrote:
We missed you use necromantic aegis node use the shield to the node would be much better for discharger spectre

I'm using necromantic aegis with Victario's Charity to generate frenzy and power charges. My profile is public, you can check my gear.
Any opinions on using chaos golem over stone golem? Chaos doesn't benefit from fortify I believe, but the 4% physical damage reduction should be more useful than the life regen? Getting a 3blue1red on bones of ullr is much easier than getting 2blue2red, as well.
From i 've experienced so far Victarios Charity is making the game VERY laggy!anyone else can confirm this?Also any suggestions to replace it!
ign: Hikaku
"
maladeth wrote:
"
quironn wrote:

I'm using necromantic aegis with Victario's Charity to generate frenzy and power charges. My profile is public, you can check my gear.

the video zombies did not earn charges ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info