[Ascendancy] Angryaa's SRS Spectre Necromancer.

Hey. awsome build love it,

Last edited by Tunechis on Mar 11, 2016, 3:33:23 PM
What is better? (until I got the currency to improve)
A random 5L rare chest or a 4L Vis Mortis?

Thanks
IGN: Gonorreitor
Hey Angry

Victario's Charity is my eternal supporter unique. I don't usually watch much PoE streaming but when I heard you were using it I checked out your vods. I'm glad you and your viewers are enjoying it :)

I can be pretty hipster with my builds so I made the shield with the main use being with NA and discharge spectres, something I had been trying to get to work for some time now. So seeing someone who is pretty tryhard when it comes to spectre optimization sort-of almost give dischargers a thumbs up was fun.

Oh and also, nice build man. MoM + double essence worm is cool idea and seems really strong.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Mar 11, 2016, 7:52:32 PM
Great build, although currently at 68 I'm only at 3k hp with almost no ES. Still have some life to pick up from the tree, but I feel that being one-shot at some point will be inevitable. What are your thoughts on using a Cloak of Flame for the 20% of phys taken as fire, and a Lavianga's Spirit Mana Flask in order to always have full mana = can take more damage?
Just a thought, but how well would the discharging enemies work with this build since they will have plenty of charges to spam with?
Is that a level 100 endgame passive tree?

Also, any figures on how much %minion resist you need from jewels?

Trying all of this out now. Leveling is so boring...

"

Zombies at least have 35 resist all, so you need 40 to cap. I am not sure about spectres, I think it might be based on the mob type.
"
"

Zombies at least have 35 resist all, so you need 40 to cap. I am not sure about spectres, I think it might be based on the mob type.

And with 8% from the shield, that's 32 from jewels? Ouch. But ok. Thanks :D
hello andgryaa ill be trying this build but i have a question. i think ill be able to manage my resists without auromvarax, what do you think about clayshaper? 1 more golem more damage and more minion life?
Hey Angry, I'm using a modified version of your build but had a question about spectre choice. How are tentacle miscreations instead of flame sentinels? I'm on softcore so would use hatred instead of anger to boost their dps and just run like Raise Spectre+Faster Attacks+Minion Damage+Added Fire Damage+LMP/GMP+ ? What would your recommend for the last link?

Also what about plumed chimerals /w their suppressing fire.
Last edited by Herorewind on Mar 12, 2016, 3:40:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info