[Ascendancy] Angryaa's SRS Spectre Necromancer.

"
Angryafrican wrote:
"
Thrombo wrote:
Yeah, sort of makes me wonder though..

Why not primary ES using life/mom as hybrid solution or
EB/MoM/ZO with only flasks as life. This plus a clay golem means no mana trouble ever, and you can reserve 100% mama with two auras and use good rings instead of essence wurm. If you can get decent resists from rings also opens up the weapon slot for either more deeps via something like midnight bargain, or advancing fortress or something for more defense

My character successfully tanked Chain + Additional Proj porcupine maps (scary but doable), something my previous summoners were unable to do. This is thanks to Grace + Acro. You're welcome to use ES and or MoM/EB but you'll be less tanky (my Hybrid Life/ES based summoners got shredded by things like porcupines). For hardcore, I really, really like the Acro + Grace and think it allows you to push much harder maps in general with a higher level of safety.

Can spectres survive these kinda maps?
"
Can spectres survive these kinda maps?

With the new Necromancer node giving them 100% life and damage, along with the extra incidental minion HP ascendancy nodes, sentinels are MUCH tankier then they used to be. The increased leech from the damage, combined with the greater health pool (and subsequently increased leech rate), lends them a great deal of survivability.
Last edited by ieatpillowtags on Mar 10, 2016, 8:40:23 PM
"
Thrombo wrote:
Greetings! I am planning to use this in altered EB/MOM/ZO format - really enjoying it so far.

I'm here because I did some testing and wanted to plant the seed for an idea with whoever is brave enough:

!!SCIENCE!!
Spoiler
Undying Grapplers available in warehouse sewers discharge and flicker strike as spectres. Main problem I see is squishyness (at least where I am in the skill tree).

!!SCIENCE!!

Raise Spectre + MultiStrike + Minion Damage + Elemental Focus + Increased Area of Effect or Concentrated Effect for boss...

mutilstrike or spell echo for Undying Grapplers?
Anybody who has tried this build: what about mana? Does it have enough mana/regen to sustain SRS spam?
ign: SeriouslySRSLY
"
Thrombo wrote:
Anybody who has tried this build: what about mana? Does it have enough mana/regen to sustain SRS spam?

SRS+ minion damage+ spell echo + melee splash = 25 mana
which is better a 5link vis mortis or a 6link tabula ?
"
crazen56 wrote:

In theory, vis mortis should be slightly more damage (+1 spectre +15%incdmg replacing one of your 50% moredamage supports on spectre, plus 15% incdmg and unholy might for other minions) and give you slightly more survivability, at the cost of making your pets squishier.

So marginally better as long as your specs aren't dying I guess, but probably not worth a significant investment over Tabula.
Last edited by Elerion_ on Mar 11, 2016, 6:02:10 AM
"
Elerion_ wrote:
"
crazen56 wrote:

In theory, vis mortis should be slightly more damage (+1 spectre +15%incdmg replacing one of your 50% moredamage supports on spectre, plus 15% incdmg and unholy might for other minions) and give you slightly more survivability, at the cost of making your pets squishier.

So marginally better as long as your specs aren't dying I guess, but probably not worth a significant investment over Tabula.

so what will be the best gem setup
Hey guys,

I go max block, hybrid, dual curse, only Zombie/Spectre with Bone and Flesh Offering. Currently 7,8 EHP @ level 73 with very low gear.
My Question is about the 5L Flame Sentinels Setup:
Spectre - Echo - GMP - Minion Dmg - X

X=?:
Fire Pen - Note that I have already Elemental Equi.
Controlled Destruction or Elemental Focus, which is better?

I'm looking for a third aura beside Anger-Geno and Discipline.
I could run Artic Armour or Herald of Ice -Geno. What do u think?
Is there also a fancy way to trigger Tempest Shild for me? My Curse on hit Setup is full with a 4L.

thx
Last edited by gebashOrt on Mar 11, 2016, 6:31:36 AM
:)
Last edited by JSLove on Mar 12, 2016, 1:34:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info