Current Development Priorities

Labyrinth with my Vaal molten shell character is completely broken because of the Vaal souls being reset all the time ;(
"
Chris wrote:
This league has been really popular! Turns out people really like bonus uniques.

I remain unconvinced that this is actually healthy. Reducing their rarity reduces replayability.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Mar 7, 2016, 4:50:07 AM
"
Dracooltenks wrote:
I think at this points instead of path of exile should rename it to path of patches, i can't be leave how many patches i have gone through just to continue to keep playing. i think this is even the most patches i have seen for a start of any league to date.

Well in the grand scheme of things its a rather small price to pay considering we dont have to go out and drop $40+ for ANY expansion POE has EVER had... Dont ya think?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Awesome to see dedicated devs in a game. Thanks for that .
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
This league has been really popular! Turns out people really like bonus uniques.

I remain unconvinced that this is actually healthy. Reducing their rarity reduces replayability.

You should hear streamer Mors lose it about this league in a youtube video.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
well well.
Chris why didn't you made that post yesterday morning ?

i spent 5 hours yesteday to make normal/cruel runs on 4 of my 8 high level chars.. and i was getting crazy with the trials...especially since

i could have focused on merc lab instead even if i'm note sur they are easy content, given how tough Izaro was on cruel :D

Good change on the free points for Standard characters. Now roll it out for everyone, please. A lot of us, especially those that create a lot of characters, aren't willing to run through such boring, unpleasant content three times per character.

I'm not someone who complains much 'cause honestly, the game's been great to me until now. But I haven't touched the game since my fourth time attempting the Normal lab in Perandus. It's just not fun and I have no interest in continuing a game that forces me through such obnoxious content.
"
Chris wrote:
Some Standard and Hardcore players (i.e. not those in the Perandus leagues) have a lot of characters that they want to Ascend. Running 18 Trials and 3 Labyrinths is a lot of work when you have several high-level characters from each previous challenge league. We will be running a process tomorrow that will grant some Ascendancy points to existing Standard/Hardcore characters. Characters in Cruel will receive two points and characters in Merciless will receive four points. You still need to run a Labyrinth to actually choose an Ascendancy class. This means that if you run the Merciless Labyrinth, it'll be equivalent to running all three (due to the bonus four points). Note that this is a one-time process that we run, and only applies to existing permanent league characters.

This is great and all that but I wish I'd known it was coming before I already wasted some of my life running some high-level characters through normal. :-/
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
I really want to say thank you for the great expansion, i am really enjoying the lab and also the new perandus league.

The only issue i have with the lab is the difficulty of the izario bossfight, partly because of the phase timing to mitigate his strength in the next fight, partly because he is extremely strong on merciless and i a am struggling to kill him at level 81.(even strugglen on cruel, due to the rotation)

P.S: For all the people complaining, including myself, some days are just much harder than others, so simply try the lab the next day, and izario will have different phases and room layouts.

P.P.S: Traps are not really that hard if you go slowly and they can be easily tanked for a short time or avoided. The most annoying traps are spike traps anyways, the rest is easy.
Great to see you guys are on top of this stuff, I'm impressed by the new content but being held back by the performance issues. Your dedication is appreciated.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info