The Labyrinth

"The solo player who completes the Labyrinth the fastest each day in each difficulty and each league will receive a special Unique Jewel as a reward. You can see the ranking of Labyrinth times for the day on the website. There are different rewards for each difficulty level. There are three difficulty levels and four leagues, so twelve rewards are given out each day."

I just can't seem to be able to find this ranking of Labyrinth times on the website. Anyone have any idea where it is or is not published yet?

Would be nice to see some comparison on how quickly people are running through it in different difficulties.
IGN Eilonway
IGN Daynendas
Last edited by Iceclad on Mar 6, 2016, 1:11:14 PM
"
Iceclad wrote:
"The solo player who completes the Labyrinth the fastest each day in each difficulty and each league will receive a special Unique Jewel as a reward. You can see the ranking of Labyrinth times for the day on the website. There are different rewards for each difficulty level. There are three difficulty levels and four leagues, so twelve rewards are given out each day."

I just can't seem to be able to find this ranking of Labyrinth times on the website. Anyone have any idea where it is or is not published yet?

Would be nice to see some comparison on how quickly people are running through it in different difficulties.

+1

where is this ??
Can't find Bex's post ( I think it was her) about this issue - it is being worked on, I swear it was on the announcement page late last night...
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Maybe you're not as good as you thought you were, I played nothing but hard core when I first came here it was fun but there are times with new content you gotta practice and learn before attempting to dive off the empire state building into a pool for the first time. Even the best players at anything practice and learn how to do things well before attempting them for real for the first time. Just saying its a new feature with unknown elements you dont just walk in and expect to live through it, you certainly wouldnt do that in real life.
If not for Ascendancy points I wouldn't even step into the Labyrinth. No way. I just don't like that type of game (puzzles/traps). Just give us another way to get ascendancy points and leave all the Labyrinth with all its other rewards to those who like that sort of gameplay, plz. Now it is not fun for me personally.
I don't understand why you would not want challenging content. In a game where you can just get spoonfed builds and buy gear from other players, having content that mostly circumvents gear is a great addition.

I wish people would stop trying to ruin every single game with their soft and submissive attitudes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info