The labyrinth is both boring and frustrating

"
krunchor wrote:
"
zalfargia wrote:
They'll either have to add in the ability to save your progress or use TPs, or leave it the way it is.

Ummm they already have a thing called instances, why are they not using them in the labyrinth?
If you DC in a map and you have portals open you can get back into your map...

The labyrinth is one big instance. If you die, DC or leave, the instance gets automatically deleted.
Completely agree. If you want to keep it as hard as it is thats fine but let us get our ascendancy points from somewhere else. For example finishing each difficulty. I'd much rather take on act 4 merciless than this frigging thing on normal....
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Mar 5, 2016, 3:34:29 PM
Its just boring. Traps are super annoying. The ascendancy class was a great idea but the labrynth is lame. I do not want to run it multiple times for the points let alone daily for enchantments or for fun.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
How stupid is this ? You enter a room and it is a dead end. Back through all those traps i already avoided. :)

"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Its just boring. Traps are super annoying. The ascendancy class was a great idea but the labrynth is lame. I do not want to run it multiple times for the points let alone daily for enchantments or for fun.

Then don't do it, and don't get the Ascendancy points... your choice, you don't have to do it
"
madfellan wrote:
How stupid is this ? You enter a room and it is a dead end. Back through all those traps i already avoided. :)

It's almost like a Labyrinth of something...
"
Gaza wrote:
"
TheAshmaker wrote:

Then don't do it, and don't get the Ascendancy points... your choice, you don't have to do it

Do be like that. You know full and well the ascendant classes are to powerful to pass up. Its not fun but must be done. As someone thats been here since closed beta this is the only poor addition to the game. The lab doesnt even really make sense. Puzzles are basic you are often more confused thinking you are missing something. Traps just waste your time and are a snooze fest of stop start.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Mar 5, 2016, 4:33:52 PM
"
Gaza wrote:
"
madfellan wrote:

And this is why having to do it in one go without checkpoints or town portals only breeds frustration instead of.......the excitement of knowing you just wasted your time going in this direction and having to backtrack.
"
Gaza wrote:
"
madfellan wrote:

The effect could be better achieved by taking you to a new random path with at least some new monsters to kill or a different set of traps to avoid. "Realism" (and of course I use that term loosely here) doesn't always go hand-in-hand with fun.
am i the only one keep getting kicked by poe server middle of the labyrinth and can never complete this BS? I am sure there are hundreds or thousands like me get dc'd everytime they tried this.

POE is such a buggy and beta game i feel so disgusted every new patch i come back to this game.
My_Bloody_Valentine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info