The labyrinth is both boring and frustrating

Korean MMO grinders have progression. By default they're more rewarding than the 100% lottery helm shit show, that you can do 400 times and be 0% closer to your goal.

1/364 per helm per build per character per league
which gets reset/replaced every 4-6 months, along with your passive tree

If this is the kind of shit that will make me quit, when my last run was 4:12, holy fuck I feel for the people doing 1+ hour runs
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Apr 17, 2016, 9:47:04 PM
"
Vhlad wrote:
Korean MMO grinders have progression. By default they're more rewarding than the 100% lottery helm shit show, that you can do 400 times and be 0% closer to your goal.
Nah if it was a Korean game there would be a chance for your helm to be destroyed unless you spent money.
"
Vhlad wrote:

If this is the kind of shit that will make me quit, when my last run was 4:12, holy fuck I feel for the people doing 1+ hour runs
Muh lottery, which is why i do Labyrinth myself and im hitting every enchant i want right ? LEL.

And many more than ive sold.

For someone who can run it just as fast as i do you sure are complaining alot even though its free exalts in your pocket nearly every run.

Edit - And youre running it in Standard, where there would be way more demand and bigger prices for good enchants. I will never get tired of running Labyrinth, its a great way to earn currency without doing maps over and over again.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Apr 17, 2016, 10:58:27 PM
Since players have established gear in standard I suspect the demand is much lower.

We're walking around with GG helms so swapping to a blank base is not appealing.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Vhlad wrote:
Since players have established gear in standard I suspect the demand is much lower.

We're walking around with GG helms so swapping to a blank base is not appealing.
Oh no i know, but theres plenty of good rolled gear there you can enchant. Im enchanting bases because im playing in the new leagues where theres demand for it.

Even the mirror guys have to sweat now by running it, i think thats great.

Theres also the fact that its completely unrealistic for a mirror service to run for enchants over and over for each persons specific mirror, which is why it opens up an entirely new market of items that are well rolled and enchanted.

This means the wealth from enchants is no longer going to be entirely in the hands of those insanely rich players and itll stimulate the economy, allowing regular players a chance at a good source of currency, and offers an alternative to farming maps.

I mean maps, in all seriousness, are disappointing when it comes to drops. 90% of the time you get nothing from ID's, 8% is well rolled items that get fucked by one mod and are then unsellable, the other 2% is your average item worth a handful of chaos.

Every once in a blue moon you get a great item from mapping but its soo uncommon. Enchanting offers a great alternative way to make money and its far less RNG than hoping an items mods roll well enough to sell.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Apr 17, 2016, 11:59:36 PM
"
Tarkoon wrote:
I like the idea. But it is tedious. My first success took six hours. After know what to do, I can rush it in an hour. But doing so I skip all the silver keys and side stuff.

Lol and the problem is cleeeeearly the labirinth, not your skills at all -.-

I mean SIX HOURS? i hope you're exagerating.

Even "1 hour after i know what to do" it's insanely high

I, as many other players, can clear labirinth in 15-20 minutes in the first go with a characters 2-3 levels above it.

It's fun that all those players that take 1+ hour to clar labirinth blame its mechanics instead of trying to figure out what they've fucked up in their builds/playstyle

1 more year and PoE will become PoEL: path of endless ledge

So sad
"
Vhlad wrote:

You right, GGG more and more make balance to Korean/Chinese MMO grinders (The even got their servers lol).

Btw your wrong about leagues 3 month long, we will got and already got more numbers enhancement, much more, so it means chance to get enhancement close to zero.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
+1

I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Agree with OP. If the Lab was the one-off gimmick of a temp challenge league I would be fine with that. But the prospect of having to deal with it for every future league is just incredibly disheartening.
"
grallo wrote:
Agree with OP. If the Lab was the one-off gimmick of a temp challenge league I would be fine with that. But the prospect of having to deal with it for every future league is just incredibly disheartening.

Yeah, but even for temp leagues its still insane bad idea, enhancement system absurd rng and should leave.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info