Today's Server Instability

"
BAD9eR wrote:

"
He is correct and went straight to the point. So long, I couldn't finish the damn thing between any of the server crashes. And since it is level 68 area... any drop there is a waste of time.

Boring, and no rewards...

the content should be its own reward ! get a reign on your sense of entitlement kids

The content is repetitive, stressful, and somehow manages to be tedious as well. Labyrinths are aids and cancer. and yes, I'm entitled because i've bought upwards of 25 stash tabs in this game. They're not exactly cheap for someone in my financial position, and i do expect that the game remain playable for someone like myself, who doesn't score in the top 5% of hand-eye coordination.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ THANKS FOR ASCENDANCY AND PERANDUS LEAGUE, GGG ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Yea.. thanks for wasting the first whole day of half of the people who play hardcores time, and do nothing to compensate them when your server crashes kill them, not once, but twice in the same night because you still don't know how to keep your servers under control.
you make the game closer to diablo3 but u keep forgetting what diablo 3 fans (and others)want : PERFORMANCE, stability, fluidity.not 5 more acts, mtx and more uniques
Last edited by wsbisev on Mar 5, 2016, 3:13:42 AM
Lots of instability means lots of people find this new patch really amazing. I'm enjoying it so much, but I just can't get the fact that in the first 12 hours, people already hit level 78 while I'm here still trying to complete Labyrinth on Normal!!!

Good job GGG Good job!
You guys are amazing. Great job fixing the realm :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
you done a great work GGG to bring us this perfect game. Keep up a perfect work.
regards from Bulgaria.
Great work!
"Embrace the darkness"
Maybe not directly a server instability issue, but whenever I encounter a large amount of saw traps my fps drops drastically to like 10-13 (usually its 50-60). I don't know if it's happening for other players too or just for me, but it makes playing labyrinth really frustrating at times
"
wsbisev wrote:
you make the game closer to diablo3 but u keep forgetting what diablo 3 fans (and others)want : PERFORMANCE, stability, fluidity.not 5 more acts, mtx and more uniques

I know... I know.. must not feed the troll... but what the hell??

On-topic, I love this expansion already and only played a few hours before I heard my bed calling, keep it up GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info