Today's Server Instability

GGG

Thank you all for your hard work. This game has been amazing and even though I haven't found the time as much as I used to, I still love the game. It's not just the game, but the commitment you and your team put into this. It's been the best game ever made.

server instability today ...TODAYYYYY...lol

I always really appreciate the transparency on things that went wrong. Pretty sure there aren´t a lot of gaming companies out there communicating so well with their players.
thanks for the new update! mine's working just fine!
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
No problemo Chris & GGG, just lost some low level rares, who cares! I want my marauder berserker so badly !!!!

Thank you for all your HARD work guys and girls!

happy coins haunting for all exiles here!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
I gave up after the third crash as it is really annoying to try advancing when your progress is constantly impeded.. I also encountered a lot of sweet bugs that have never happened to me before including my personal favorite of not being able to use my own town portal in Lunaris (twice) with the super slick message of "Have not completed normal difficulty" - well obviously not why else would I run around Lunaris?

I have to be entirely honest, the GGG servers are pretty bad in general but I do not think this is, strictly speaking, just a server error. Internal patch testing must be at an all time low because I do not remember a more buggy release for POE and regardless of the blatant blame placed on the servers it's clear the new content is full of glitches and bugs. Did anyone else notice you couldn't target devourers last night?

Instead of spamming out new skills no one needs, please spend a little more time greasing the cogs and ironing out the kinks for these updates. It's impossible to tell friends "hey, come play POE they've got a lot of great new content!" when the game seems to have leaped years backwards in terms of glitches and bugs.

I really like the league. I did not get to experience Ascendancy much, as I got frustrated after only a few hours, but the league is challenging and fun. Great work and good luck sorting this out quickly.
As it relates to marking this time around, EXCELLENT job! I loved the suspense we were getting in between the releases of Ascendancy Classes and how you diversified those releases so not only big name gaming outlets got a hold of it but so did the Player community, that was like a huge hats off to the players in my book.

Great job and I look forward to the future!
Despite the record lag issues and bugs for a release, you guys have my full support. The game is, has always been and will always be, simply fantastic. Take a few days, work out the kinks, and keep up the good work. You guys rock!!

To the neigh sayers... give 'em a break. Or, make a better game yourselves and hush.
"
Kostax wrote:
Cadiro had a Goldrim for me for 27 coins, I went to town to get his coins, and boom! Crash. FeelsBadMan

I know how you feel man,I once droped 2 gems one 20q and one 18q from(strongbox)just before the crash when i got back to the game they were gone...
I think servers and devs could both use some of the energy going around ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info