Today's Server Instability

"
cena6665 wrote:
Only bad marketing was letting the boring [Removed by support] Kripp stream exclusively for the first alpha stream. He is boring to watch and should have never been given alpha.

Each their own. I love watching kripp, he's not fake, he doesn't try and let's the gameplay and character speak for itself.
the lag is ridiculous now, can barely move properly and it's not even peak hours
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
Bharge wrote:
Oulala first page!

The labyrinth is too long and boring.

+1, far too long and boring.

please revise this bullshit
"
ACGIFT wrote:
"
100Proof wrote:
Who cares! have fun!

In your rush to white-knight, you missed the point entirely: obviously, people cared, because they couldn't be having fun. It's hard to enjoy the game when it's down.

For example, it's an objective fact that my original plans of enjoying this evening with the new expansion and Perandus league could not come to pass, and nothing can change that, since the evening is now over on my end.

To be level-headed, you have to consider that just because you don't feel inconvenienced doesn't mean others aren't.

Its a game, get over it! Have fun!
Thank You for the Heads up & all the Work!
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
nadakuu wrote:
"
Bharge wrote:
Oulala first page!

+1, far too long and boring.

please revise this bullshit

I'm sure this is the type of well-constructed and respectful feedback that will ensure that players are listened to.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Hang in there guys ... I believe in the game. GGG++
Anyone else have such massive lag, that you can't even play the game now. I can't even make it to the wp in sarn without it taking 2 minutes or just disconnecting from servers.

Before the first crash I was playing fine as usual, and a four man party. And it seems that I'm the only person in my guild who can't play the game. Really frustrating. I moved a lot of my plans around to game all weekend, and it's starting to feel like it was all for naught.

P.S. I tried switching servers, switching from lockstep to predictive (which just substituted lag with the craziest desync I've ever experienced) reseting my comp, modem etc. It just seems like it ain't going to work at all.
"
Bharge wrote:
Oulala first page!

Backtrack hell. If I wanted to play a boring, repetitive, backtracking-oriented game, I would play Dark Souls. But I'm playing Path of Exile, a game I've put a significant amount of money into, mostly for stash tabs because I LOVE the game so much. Which is why I want to ask, why is it necessary to give us NO checkpoints in the labyrinth? I died to trap desync once already, and a misclick another time with my whirling blades. If you're going to give us a long and boring maze to slog through, couldn't you at least let us save our place?
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Glad to hear this was fixed.

I was in labyrinth for about an hour and half dealing with a zone that was impossible to finish as it decided to create walls surrounding the exit. After it finally fixed itself and reset the labyrinth zone, (not exactly sure what caused it to reset the zone) 5 minutes later servers crashed. felt like 2 hours of my life wasted, but at least I know by next major patch many of the similar issues will be fixed.

Hype killed so that future hype doesn't get killed in the future I guess. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info