Sunder

"
Dervisher wrote:
After Sunder's remake, melee splash no longer works with Sunder. This is a HUGE nerf to builds such as Kitava's Feast + Sunder, which was a staple through 8+ years. As is the AoE increase doesn't make up for the melee splash loss. No longer can Sunder compete (it never could, but hey it got kind of close) with spell builds that clear entire mobs in the flash of an eye.

Rest in peace Sunder, I doubt GGG will do anything to change Sunder for a long time. I guess i'll just either rely on the bow build I run as well or just not play.

weirdchamp
"
Dervisher wrote:
After Sunder's remake, melee splash no longer works with Sunder. This is a HUGE nerf to builds such as Kitava's Feast + Sunder, which was a staple through 8+ years. As is the AoE increase doesn't make up for the melee splash loss. No longer can Sunder compete (it never could, but hey it got kind of close) with spell builds that clear entire mobs in the flash of an eye.

Rest in peace Sunder, I doubt GGG will do anything to change Sunder for a long time. I guess i'll just either rely on the bow build I run as well or just not play.

Sunder didnt work with melee splash, it had a built in shockwave on hit. not sure if thats still the case.
revert sunder :)
Last edited by Atticos_ on Aug 12, 2022, 12:04:55 PM
I've seen from some youtube videos that Sunder sometimes changes its color to red? How does this happen?
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:
I've seen from some youtube videos that Sunder sometimes changes its color to red? How does this happen?
This sounds like an ancestrally boosted slam from Fist of War Support
Mark please...
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:

bruh
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:

bruh
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
iSovRiddiK wrote:

bruh
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Dervisher wrote:
After Sunder's remake, melee splash no longer works with Sunder.
Melee Splash has never worked with Sunder.

Bruh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info