[2.3 Video Guide] Inquisitor's FREEZE Arc Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

"
icel3oi wrote:
Guys i need help, i can't complete Merciless Labyrinth as i get one shoted by the boss. My HP is only 2.7k. How do i increase my hp?

My current gears:

Mate, you really need to look at the affix section of the guide. There you will see that "life" is number one thing to get on your rare gear, and you almost have nothing on yours. You are using too many unnecessary unique items. Remove this and add some good solid rare ones with resists and life.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Increaced critical strike chance is not better it empower(3lvl)?
Hi all just started playing agin about a week ago. I love this build working on capping res right now and getting better weapon but thinkig going dual dagger. Here is my gear i know i need a better second ring and ammy
"
PapaMi0 wrote:

I am not sure honestly. I didn't have a level 3 empower and high level inc crit chance gem to test against eachother.
Hey LNB,

just wanted to say thank you for this awesome Build Guide, it helped me out a lot to learn all the different mechanics i had no clue about.
You make by far the most detailed Guides you can find and always take time to present them in a nice way as well as updating the older ones.

Just damn awesome Work Brah.

Peace.
What masters should i invite in my hideout with arc build and which sequence? I am new to this game, so sorry for stupid questiion.
I found a Rarity: Unique
Maligaro's Restraint
Chain Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 44
--------
Item Level: 51
--------
+19 to maximum Energy Shield
--------
Adds 1-37 Lightning Damage to Attacks
100% increased Shock Duration on You
Shocks you cause are reflected back to you
60% increased Damage while Shocked
15% increased Movement Speed while Shocked
--------
"Our genius will pave the way forward.
May all who are worthy be improved!"
- Inquisitor Maligaro

And I find them pretty useful do you advise it for usage or it will become obsolete as I progress livelling? (Now I'm level 52)
Tala Moana Standard League!

I don't think this build is HC viable, just because of Ele reflect. A single monster with Ele reflect can kill you within 2 casts.

So I really, really don't recommend this build for HC.

"
Completed 21 ChallengesPapaMi0 wrote:

I am not sure honestly. I didn't have a level 3 empower and high level inc crit chance gem to test against eachother.

I've tested it today. With Arc+FC+ALD+SE+LL+Empower setup i had around 25k dps with crit chance 51%, when I changed Empower to Inc Crit Strikes, my dps grown to 27.5k, with crit chance 62%
"
mitsugishi wrote:

"
Completed 21 ChallengesPapaMi0 wrote:

I've tested it today. With Arc+FC+ALD+SE+LL+Empower setup i had around 25k dps with crit chance 51%, when I changed Empower to Inc Crit Strikes, my dps grown to 27.5k, with crit chance 62%

Cool, thanks for reporting back. I will change that in the main setup then!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info