[2.3 Video Guide] Inquisitor's FREEZE Arc Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Stegepanden wrote:
Thank you, LiftingNerdBro for this guide (du styrer!!)

My friend and I just started playing this game recently and we both have had so much fun watching your videos and trying different builds.

It has really helped my understanding reading all the discussions in the comments and thanks to cider for posting items, it helps me know what to look for :D.

Since i am new i still have a few questions though, which i simply cant shake off, i appreciate you guys help:

I read up on the MoM skill and as far as i can see, to make the ratio optimal between life and mana i need 43% of the unreserved life as mana. Therefore since i have 3968 life, the optimal ES will be 1706. More ES and i will just die anyway, because a lack of life?

When i get accuracy on my helmet, my chance to hit on my Arc rose from 51 to 66. Is this significant? I cant find anywhere that tells me what i should go for or if i should cap accuracy on some level? Since you dont mention it, maybe it is just irrelevant?

MY life 3968 and my ES 1771, with arc at 34K dmg on buffs. What do you have when you complete t12 maps? My friend is getting ahead of me xD

My gear, i cant change armor for more ES because i am capped on life right? Any tips on gear is much appreciated:

Spoiler

This got long, sorry,too lazy to stop.

Glad you guys are having fun!

1. There is an optimal ratio for MoM yes, but keep in mind that is calculated based on a single hit and you allowing to regen ES or mana again - this is not always how things work in-game, so you want to make sure to be able to take a few hits, lose some ES and still make MoM remain effective. Does that make sense?

2. Accuracy only works for attacks, not spells. That means you can completely disregard getting accuracy. Are you talking about crit by any chance?

3. You are pretty close to being able to do tier 12, but I would get more life first =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
This may have been answered somewhere between the 17 pages but i didn't feel like going through all of them. Is there a reason why you're not getting that last power charge on the templar side?
"
highwind123 wrote:
This may have been answered somewhere between the 17 pages but i didn't feel like going through all of them. Is there a reason why you're not getting that last power charge on the templar side?

Simply not point efficient to go there :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hello there! I've decided to take on this build and I'm already almost level 86. I decided to do some gem changes because I felt as if life leech wasn't completely needed in maps. I haven't bothered with empower yet because a level 3 or 4 is very expensive and I don't want to blow all my currency on it. But I replaced life leech to use both increased crit strikes and multi gems. I literally one shot almost everything in t11 and t12 maps. Buffed my arc is at 54k dps and will only rise from here. I'm sitting at 4141 hp / 1556 HP.

To help with extra life leech I decided to use warlord's mark instead of temp chains because I Felt it wasn't very helpful with it already being a freeze build.

It was hard doing merci lab on the last boss without life leech but that's about it. I completed it my second try and failed my first one due to a lag spike and got charged. I did put in life leech for that situation though. I'd like to get more ES which will help even more without needing life leech, but I feel as if the clear speed is well worth going more glass cannon.

Here's my gear currently.

Perandus standard league. I can't wait to get 20% gems and my arc level 20, it's getting close. I feel like I'll be able to break 70-80k arc once my gear improves. My 6l is sort of a pile of crap but it has the resists I need so it's perfect. I thought about going with Shav's if I can find resists else where.

Edit - nvm guess im at 63k dps atm
Last edited by Pythonmsh on Mar 25, 2016, 5:53:11 PM
Thank you for replying LiftingNerdBro

Your answers helped alot. I have changed my gear now for more life, i am at 4809 life and 2152 ES with 47k dps (on buffs + powercharges).

The only thing bothering me is that i die constantly to reflect mobs, i die so fast that my slow brain cant keep up. This even happens on T6+

I even removed 4 dps passives, so i could get Vaal Pact like cider has, but!! I still die!!

Sorry, quite frustrating :D

My gear:
Spoiler

Great build you got Pythonmsh, im practically drooling lol

I will definitely try out your Warlord's Mark idea! On that note, why are you not dying to reflect like me? I still have the leech gem :(

"

I will definitely try out your Warlord's Mark idea! On that note, why are you not dying to reflect like me? I still have the leech gem :(

Reflect is literally just gonna wreck you, especially if you crit. Especially if you have 6 points in your inq. I'm not really sure what to do about it. I never picked up vaal storm call which I'm going to do fairly soon I've just been using regular storm call, works fine for reflect mobs.
"
Pythonmsh wrote:
"

Reflect is literally just gonna wreck you, especially if you crit. Especially if you have 6 points in your inq. I'm not really sure what to do about it. I never picked up vaal storm call which I'm going to do fairly soon I've just been using regular storm call, works fine for reflect mobs.

Ahh i see, thought i was the only one having trouble. I guess I should just respec the points and focus on getting some more dps agian :-)

Thanks for replying so fast btw.

Edit:

Okay i have tried the Warlods Marks instead of the Temporal Chains and liked it well enough but i just dont know if i actually need the life leech. The endurance charges are nice enough with giving me 16% physical dmg reduction, when they are up and running atleast.

What do you think of a syngergy with the curse Frostbite though, which gives 31% reduces cold res and 11% chance to freeze enemies?
Since there is 100% chance to shock frozen enemies and since 50% of our lightning damage is being deliver extra as cold dmg. thanks to call of the brotherhood. Lifting even suggested the cold reduction gem on our 5-link because of exactly this.
Last edited by Stegepanden on Mar 26, 2016, 8:18:01 AM
What do you think about using 2x Divinarius?
May i ask the reason of linking Wrath with CWDT and golem? I don't understand the reason behind it
"
minhhr wrote:
"
Lightthrower wrote:
Doing awesome at the moment with this build. Here's my gear right now:

I'll have to change those boots eventually and get a better chest armor, but for now it's fine. 4.2K armor, 2K ES, almost 30K dps. Mobs are melting.

how do you have 4.2k armor??

Yeah sorry meant Life. Also, got a nice weapon upgrade

Rolled a bit low on the spell damage, but it's a very nice dps increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info